An Upsetting Day

Emily's POV: I started to walk home. It was an upsetting day. I found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me. So I walked. "Em? Em wait up." I stopped the tears that escaped my eyes. My best friend Layla grabbed my arm, she had been the one who told me about my boyfriend Tyler. "Em you'll be fine I promise." Layla said even that she knew it didn't change my mood. "I it's just hard you know." "Remember when you told me Collin wanted to break up with me remember what you said Em?" "I said that he was a nothing and if any guy didn't like you they were a pile of dog shit." She nodded "Same to you!" That's when we got to her block. She gave me a hug and departed. I took the long way home, I really didn't want to deal with my dad. He would most likely be drunk and asleep. I would have to sneak into the house start supper and finish my homework. Plus I needed to continue my search for a job. I needed a job so I could save for collage and a car. I was sixteen and could drive. I finally got home at about 4:30. I had gotten off of school at 4:00. If my dad found out he would kill me. I silently unlocked the door slid inside and shut the door. I went into the kitchen and put a pot of water on the stove to boil. We would have pork chops and mash patatoes for dinner. I walked out to the front room to find my dad asleep with a beer bottle in hid hand. There were bottles all over the room. I started picking them up when I dropped a bottle. I watched in horror as it shattered all over the floor. My father shot up with an angry look on his face. He smacked me across the face and my hand went right into the shattered glass. I winced, got up and picked the glass up. I had multiple gashes on my hand. I grabed some gauze and rapped my hand. I told my dad that I needed to grab a few things. "Grab some beer while tour out. You can use my cash but don't touch my car!" I went up to my room and grabbed my sweter. I grabed the cash and walked outside. It was chilly but not too bad. To get to the store I would have to cut through the woods. I started walking. Thats when I heard a sound.

Author's note
Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter. Leave a comment telling me how you liked it and what I can do better in the future. Also comment some questions about me or the story. I hope to update often. This is my first story on wattpad sorry if it sucks.
Bye🐱