A little love

Castiel's POV: I liked her. The whole problem was that I liked Emily. To make it worse I knew a secret that would change Sam's, Dean's, and Emily's lives forever. But I didn't know how to tell them. I looked over only to see Emily with tears streaming down her face. I hated to see her like this. I felt so bad for acting so hostile towards her. It wasn't fair. I walked over and wrapped her in a hug. She cried on my shoulder for what seemed like forever. I wish it would have lasted forever but it didn't, and she ended up falling asleep on me. I picked her up bridle style and carried her to her room. I laid her down, but as soon as I started to leave her grip tightened. I laid down with her and let her burry her head into my chest. "I live you Emily." I muttered but she was fast asleep. Twenty minutes later I heard my name being called by Dean and Sam. I didn't feel like leaving Emily so. I just laid there, they would find me eventually. I heard the door nob twist and the door pop open. "Cas there you..." I cut dean off, with his big mouth he was sure to wake her up. "Cas what the hell are you guys doing." "She was crying so I let her cry on my shoulder. She fell asleep on me and I carried her up here to sleep. But when I put her down she wouldn't let me go. So laid down next to her." "Ok" Dean left. "I'm sorry baby I'll be back." I got up and kissed Emily's forehead. When I got downstairs I seen Sam and Dean at the table. "What do you need?" I asked already missing being in the warm bed with Emily. "We think we found a case." "what's the case?" "We think it's a pack of werewolves." Dean said showing me the police report. I nodded all I could think about was Emily. "Cas are you alright?" Dean asked. "Yes are you?" "No Cas i'm worried about you. Ever since we killed that demon and rescued Emily you have been acting really strange. What's going on?" "Nothing I'm fine. Why would something be wrong?" "I don't know but we need to decide what we're going to do with Emily." "We could keep her here." "And do what Cas train her. That takes months and we need to try and save the world from monsters!" "And you think it would be smart to send her home to her father who beats her!" "No but we can't just keep her here not knowing hot to hunt, not now!" "Why?" "Because I think she is someone important!" "Oh ok sorry." I was done with that argument. Just then I heard a door open upstairs. I looked up the stairs only to see a sleepwalking Emily. I thought she was just going to the bathroom, but no as soon as I moved to let Dean take a look she fell. She tumbled down the stairs and landed in Deans arms. "What was that?" Sam asked entering the room. "Oh my gosh is she alright." "What the hell did you idgets so?" "Well isn't this just awesome!" "What happened?" Emily asked obviously in pain.

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really busy with school. But we get a three day weekend witch is great. If you have ever watched supernatural then you'll know who's talking. I only say this because I didn't put who was talking all the time.
Buy🐱