Damn Stairs

Emily's POV: I woke up in Dean's arms, pain shot through my body. Cas, Sam, and Bobby huddled around Dean. We were all at the base of the stairs. "What happened?" I asked feeling like someone beat the shit out of me and then pushed me off a cliff. "You fell down the stairs. We think you were sleep walking." "It hurts really bad?" "I know I'm going to help you I promise." Cas said rubbing my cheek. "Cas are you sure we shouldn't just take her to the hospital?" Sam said looking at me. "No we could get in trouble for kidnapping and she would be sent back with her father." Cas said making a very good point. "Cas can you use your god squad magic?" "I could try." He then touched my forehead and all the pain was gone. So he ca kill and heal people, nice. "We need to ask you something." Sam said. I had just fallen down a set of stairs. Jeez people give me a break. "What. What is it?" "We would like to know if you want to become a hunter?" Wow that was a big step. Should I should I not? All of the sudden I couldn't control my words "Yes" I said. Oh no what have what have I done "Are you sure you might never get out." Dean seems really worried I don't think he wanted me to do this "Yeah I think I need this." "Let me tell you something you don't need this you will never ever get to have a normal life if you become a hunter that's all you will ever be able to do." "Okay Dean when did I ever have a normal life you know you're a jackass!" "Well that's my job." "Who gave you that job you ass?" "Your dad!" I got even more aggravated "What the fuck do you know about my father aside from everything I told you!" "Not him your biological father!" "Oh yeah when did you ever talk to him!" "Most of my life!" I was confused who was my father? How did he know Dean? Was he a hunter? Sam and Bobby were looking at us like we just stab each other when Sam asked about me becoming a hunter Cas left. So it was me Bobby Sam and Dean "How the fuck do you know him?" "Okay before you idgets get into another screaming match. Lets take a break and have some food." "Do we have any pie Bobby?" I love pie, my favorite is pecan pie its so good. "I think we have some Sothern pecan pie." "Hell yeah!" I ran to the fridge and grabbed half of the pie that was left. I cut half of it and slapped it on my plate. I shoveled it in my mouth using a fork of course . "Remind you of anyone Bobby?" "She's just like your brother boy." "I like pie is there something wrong with that?" Dean walked in and grabbed the rest of the pie. "Dude that was mine!" "It was mine first!" "Nu uh!" Uh Hu!" "Ok okay calm down!" Sam cut in. My pie was gone. So was Deans, that big mouth. "Ok how do you know my father?" "Your not an only child." "What?!" "Yeah you have two older brothers... Your looking at them." "You have to be joking!" "No I'm not." "If you don't know already know dad died. But we killed the demon that killed him." Sam said with clear sorrow in his voice. I was born in Winchester, a hunter. Hunter blood was flowing through my veins. I was doing what I was meant to do. I could never go back with my dad. "Okay let's get this party started." " we're not having a party?" " I know that, I'm talking about getting started with the training to become a hunter. You guys are dumb asses sometimes." " Hey that's offensive!" Dean wined.

Five Month's Later

Emily's POV: Dean was finally letting me go on a hunt with him and Sam. I finally was called off the bench. This was basically my initiation. "You ready?" Sam asked. "Yeah how many are we looking at in there, 5, 10, 15, 17?" "Wouldn't it be 5, 10, 15, 20?" "I like the number 17." It was March 23 in two month's I would be 17, May 17. My golden birthday, my first birthday with my real family. Dean snapped me back into reality "We aren't sure. But we know there are at least ten vamps in there. So be careful." We headed towards the door. Dean broke in and we killed Two vampires right off the bat. "Awesome lets go." We walked into the old warehouse machetes ready for a fight.

Author's note
Im sorry I haven't updated reasently my last chapter should have already been published but it didn't. Ive also had a lot of crap and drama going on. So whats up with you guys?
Bye 🐱