Kidnapped

Emily's POV: The noise sounded like fighting. I started to walk again that's when I heard the gunshot. I froze. Someone jumped out and grabbed me. From what I could tell he was a 5'6 guy with dark brown or black hair. He positioned me to where I was in front of him. He was using me as a shield. Two guys with guns jumped out. "Please don't kill me." I said fairly quickly. The one on the left was about 6'5 with shaggy brown hair. The one on the right was about 6'1 with dark brown hair. I was as good as dead. I was only 5'2. "We are not going to kill you." The tall shaggy haired guy said. "Sam, Dean if you don't kill her I will." The gut holding me said. Just then an idea popped into my head. I would act my way out of this. I made myself start crying. Then the guy holding me put his huge, sweaty hand over my mouth. I stopped crying and the guy holding me rapped his huge hands around my throat. As my airways were being squeezed the shaggy haired guy steeped towards me. "Sam don't." the guy who I guess was named Dean stated coldly. Everything started getting really blurry. Someone popped up in front of me and touched the guy who was holding me. The guy who was holding me collapsed and I fainted. I woke up in a nice old school car. It was parked at a fast food restaurant. The doors were locked and my head hurt. No one was in the car other than me. I unlocked the doors climbed out and started walking. I was pretty sure they drugged me cause I was walking around like I was drunk. I looked through a window and seen Sam Dean and the guy who popped out in front of me back in the woods. I didn't even have a clue where the hell I was. Then the weird guy popped up again. " where the fuck you keep popping up from?" Just then I collapsed. I woke up in a bed. This was actually starting to piss me off. I got up no longer drunk, and walked to the door. I walked down the stairs. I froze when I heard talking coming from one of the rooms on the main floor. I walked around until I found myself in the kitchen. I got into the fridge. There was nothing to drink other than beer or alcohol. I grabbed a beer popped it open and took a sip. Yes I am underage but I've been kidnapped. I looked at my hand it looked infected. I heard foot steps coming towards the kitchen. I grabbed a steak knife and hid in the pantry. I heard talking and then the pantry door swung open. I swung the knife. "God dammit I completely forgot about you." Dean grabbed the knife out of my hand and pulled me out of the pantry. "Bobby what do you want me to do with this kid?" "Hey I'm not just some kid!" "Why the hell did you idgets bring her here?" "Bobby what were we supposed to do leave her in the woods?" "You could have at least taken her to the hospital!" Bobby stated looking at my injured hand. Dean grabbed my hand and closely examined it. "Who the hell are you people?" Sam walked in "We are the FBI."