Prolouge

As I woke up I saw that we were in a entirely different place. I slowly stood up my body was finally repaired. I saw that Hunter and John was standing beside of a huge figure. Then I saw a huge fist crush both of them. I screamed "No!!" I ran toward the figure and saw that his face was slowly disappearing. I woke up once more and saw that John and Hunter was standing near the huge figure. I jumped up and grabbed them. Hunter and John started to cough, I yelled at them "What were you guys doing?" Hunter tried to speak and he croaked "We didn't do any thing." I stood up and said "You guys were standing still, waiting for him to crush you." I raised my hands and summoned the Light and I spread the power and then directed it toward the huge figure. It slowly fell down and was covered by a mist of Darkness. I grabbed Hunter and John and said "You're welcome for getting you out of The Black Garden." They coughed and said "Thanks." I looked around and saw a huge what looked like a vault door. I went toward the door and saw that it was unlocked I pushed on it and it slowly opened up. I saw green and I knew we were on Venus. I motioned for John and Hunter to come outside. I stepped out of the vault and suddenly I felt a dark surge of power come over me, I dropped to my knees. I looked into the distance the dark surge was a creature who is immensely powerful. I stood up and directed the NAV comms for the ship to come pick us up. I looked at John and Hunter and saw they were wearing different clothes then I looked down I was wearing different robes too. I felt very powerful, and I wanted to test my power out. I stood at the edge of the cliff side that the vault was on. I pushed my hand out and concentrated, I released a sudden wave of air and I pushed the vault door back into the vault demolishing the interior. John saw this and punched the side of the mountain, it was destroyed and it fell into a river below. Hunter pulled out his Hand cannon and fired 3 shots and it destroyed all surrounding mountains. After we got done the ship arrived. We then headed for the Tower.