Chapter 5-Crota's Soul

I started to run towards my ship and I transmatted in and set coordinates for the Moon. I began to rummage through the knowledge of Crota in my mind. I remembered that all Hive think of him as a champion of the universe. He is considered "The Eater Of Hope" I hoped that I would make it in time. As I approached the Moon I could feel a dark presence. I shuddered at the thought. I transmatted out and went towards the Temple Of Crota. I walked in until I reached the deepest depth. I saw inside a huge Soul was being held of inside of a crystal. I walked into the cave and saw that there were Knights everywhere. I saw 4 gatekeepers  directing energy into the crystal. They were weary of my presence and sent the Knights to look. I hid in the shadows waiting to strike. I saw a Knight look directly at me and then turned away. I grabbed his sword and infused it with Light. I cut through the Knights with the sword and I cut down 2 gatekeepers before they knew what was going on. I summoned all of the Light I could and focused on destroying the crystal. I burned a hole through the the crystal and brought the cave down collapsing in on itself. I let go of the sword and it disappeared. I walked towards the exit and I saw Omnigul, she screeched as she saw her masters temple crumbling to pieces. She came for me but, I simply raised my hand and put it through her chest and I whispered in her ear "Your Master will never return to this world." And I lowered her body. I walked towards the nearest rock and I lay down beside of it. I slowly began to fall down into sleep. I dreamt of Crota returning to this world. He tore across the Earth with a rage. Waging war across the known universe. I woke and walked towards my ship. I set the coordinates to Earth. I sat back and I began meditating. As my ship approached the Tower. Eris approached me and said "You have repelled Crota from this world but, he still yet lives in his Netherworld." I sighed as Eris told me. "When will we ever be safe?!" I asked her. "When he his defeated in his own throne room." Eris said. I walked back towards my ship "Where does one figure out how to get into his netherworld?" I looked in my database and it said that Hive fortresses usually contain an entry way into their throne rooms. I went back into my ship and set coordinates for the Moon. I sat back in the seat meditating, as we reached the Moon I transmatted out and went towards the Hellmouth as the Vanguard labeled it. I saw that there was a plate so I decided to step on it. I stood by for at least less than a minute until a bridge appeared. I walked across towards the center of the Hellmouth. I looked down and it was a long fall. I stepped over the edge and I plummeted into the Darkness. I felt a wave of Darkness wash over me as I entered the pit. As I flew down I saw a lantern so I flew down beside of it. I landed and saw that the Thrall was waiting for me. They didn't come any closer in toward the circle where the lantern was lighting the area.