Chapter 14-Cleansing

I uncovered myself from under the cloak and I began walking away until I felt the presence of a nearby Light incoming. I grabbed a hand that was swung at me. I looked and saw that it was the Warlock from earlier. He began calling the Void and punched a hole through my chest. I grabbed his arm and threw him towards a building. I began regenerating my parts quicker than usual. I then stepped toward the building, stepped inside and saw that the Warlock was gone. I sighed and began walking back towards my place in the Devil's palace. I began leaving a trail of Darkness for those who think they could fight me. I made my way back toward my throne and I began humming in a soft metallic voice. I got bored and decided to look for something to do. I started walking toward an old building and saw that there was a Wizard inside. The Wizard began to move away from me as if it knew what I was. The Wizard cast a cloud of Darkness over me and I absorbed its power. The Wizard then backed itself into a corner. I began radiating Darkness and my eyes were glowing red. The Wizard was crying and closed its eyes. I reached for the Wizards neck picked him up and I snapped his neck. His lifeless body began disappearing into Darkness. I began chanting in another language until suddenly I was back at the Devil's palace. I began chanting again and suddenly I was inside the Reef. I was surrounded by the Royal guard and then spoken to by Petra Venj. "Well,Well if it isn't the rogue Guardian!" "I don't need that title anymore. I've become something better, something far stronger!" I told her. She chuckled then asked what I was doing here? I told her "I wish to have an audience with the Queen." She looked at one of her guards and the guard instantly knew. I then proceeded to compliment her "You've really cleaned this place up since I've been here." She grunted and the guard returned. He nodded and Petra Venj said "The Queen has welcomed your presence." And she pointed toward the large door's. I pushed the doors open and instantly I stood on one knee. "Well you're as respectful as you were before you had all this power." The Queen said. I replied "I've always been respectful toward you, my Queen." "Well what is it exactly that you want?" The Queen asked. "Is there any work that you need done?" I asked. "Well know that you mention it I do need help. However whatever you do don't kill any one, okay?" She said. "Yes, my lady." I told her. "There has been certain individual who has made my life worse. His name is Skolas, a Wolves Kell that I made the mistake of gifting to the Nine."