Chapter 16-Internal conflict

The Ghost then started yelling stuff like "I've got him, come on help me!,he won't be able to move for awhile." I eventually blacked out and awoke in another white room this time surrounded by Guardians. One of the Guardians then came up to me and asked "You're a Exo right? Then why is it that you black out, fall asleep? She then pulled back a mouth piece that was covering my mouth "Well there are some settings where I can never go to sleep and or get a lot if sleep just from two hours worth. Any who I just find going to sleep keeps me ready for anything. Other than the fact that I'm tied up." I said pulling on my restraints. "Monica, you know not to bother our guest." A man said smiling. "Where am I?!" I demanded. "Oh well I'm just gonna' give you a little hint its somewhere on Earth. But your little friends are never gonna' find you at least not together in one piece." He said smirking. "Wait, who? Who was following me?" I asked. "Um I don't know some Hunter and Titan by the looks of it." He said. "Oh God dammit! I'm gonna' have to cut our conversation a little short but, if they get their hands on me I'm probably gonna' be locked up in some dungeon." I said raising myself out of a chair. "Wait how? Did you get out of there?! Its soaked with the Darkness. The man said. "Newsflash I'm not a Guardian, I'm what you call an embodiment of Darkness." I said clutching his arm. I then raised him up and poured Darkness into his body. Monica saw what was happening and jumped and broke the grip I had on the man. "Okay Monica since I like you I'm only going to knock you out." I said. I grabbed Monica by her leg and then pressed a nerve on her neck and she was out cold. I began and picked up the man. I thought about what to do and I thought that if I don't kill anyone I might just put in a good word up in the Tower. I knocked him out then began going after other people just knocking them out. Eventually I knocked everyone out and then I exited the facility which was a huge fish-packing plant. I hovered near in a cloud of Darkness until I saw a Hunter and Titan arrive they went inside and came out with everyone. Then a roar of engines as a huge helicopter landed and the people got inside. I waited until the helicopter left and then went towards Hunter and John. "What the hell does he think this'll do? Put in a good word for him?" Hunter said. "Actually I was believing in that but, never mind that. How've you guys been?" I said revealing myself. John stepped toward me with the intent to pulverize me. Hunter stopped him and I said "Good choice and I don't think you guys were there when I defeated the Vanguard and-" I was cut short due to having a hand through my chest. I looked behind me and saw it was the same Warlock I fought with. I grabbed his arm then threw him towards Hunter and John. "Javar are you okay?" Hunter asked. "Yeah I'm fine." The Warlock Javar said. "Oh so you've already replaced me? I feel so heart broken." I said dropping my hand from my eye. "Any who what do you guys want? And where is my Ghost, the smug little bastard." I asked. "Your Ghost hasn't been sighted since you've been consumed by the Dark." Said John. "We're here to bring you in." Said Javar trying to calculate on how to defeat me. "Oh don't worry I'll go with you guys as long as you put up a decent fight. Don't worry I won't use my powers." I said grinning. Then John jumped up and time started to slow down. I then jumped up right next to John. He was surprised by my speed. I grabbed him and threw him towards the ground. He plummeted and the impact left a mark. Hunter then was next he pulled out his Golden gun and fired it three times at me. I slowly began healing before I felt the void rip through my neck. Javar used the void to decapitate me. I slowly blacked out while looking at John getting up. I then felt my neck reconnecting to my body. I then could see my eyes or optics were open, I saw that I had a sack over my head to prevent my identity. I felt as I was dragged down some steps and into a room. The sack was removed and I was in another white room. "Seriously what's with the White Rooms?" I asked. Then I heard the Speakers voice "Hello, Shadow. How are you finding this so far?" "Well so far I'm kinda' mad because I was brought here against my will." I said. "Please stop joking around, you could've killed them with your bare hands if you wanted to." The Speaker said. "True but, I'm guessing that these rooms are something to contain me in or kill me." I guessed. "Well yes, if in any case you get out of control we need a stable place to stop you." The Speaker replied. "I'm sorry to tell you this but, I can't die, believe me I've tried."