Chapter 17-The Return

"Please think it over as the entire state of the Tower depends on it. And please try not to frighten any one with your powers." The Speaker said. I then started to walk off toward the marketplace. I started walking toward the railing and I found later that it was night. I was still walking near the railing when a group of Titans decided to see who I was. I could tell that they weren't as advanced as others because they couldn't sense my Darkness. The Titans then began saying "Oh look here! We've ourselves a Warlock." I didn't move for a moment but, then I began walking away. The Titans then started after me, I began running until I reached a high place, "it's a good thing that all equipment is confiscated after entering the Tower." I thought to myself. I then went prone up on a support beam and I saw the Titan's were being pursued by another bulky Titan. I then listened as I heard the Titan speak "Hey! What are you guys doing?!" "Well we were chasing after a Warlock." Said one of the Titans. "Wait what. Was he about this height?" He said putting his hand above his heart. "Yeah that was him." Said one of the Titans. The Titan then sprinted off. I looked more closely and realized that it was John. I jumped down and started toward the Speaker. I reaches his observatory and he asked "Have you made up your mind?" I then replied to him "Yes I've decided to join you once again." "Well good cause we'll need all the help we can get." Said the Speaker. "I'm going to make a announcement tomorrow about you. Is that okay?" Asked the Speaker. "Sure I don't mind." I said. I headed toward my ship and teleported inside. I then saw a flying orb and I immediately said "Ghost!" My Ghost stopped and I saw what he was doing. I grabbed a paper off the ground and read the title "How to bring a Guardian back into the Light." I then saw my Ghost examining me, "No good your still apart of the Dark." I then stepped forward and he hovered back. "I'm not gonna' hurt you." I said to comfort him. He still hovered back and I gave up. "Okay if that's how you want to play then I'm going to bed." I said going behind the cockpit. I then went still in my bed and fell asleep. I woke next morning to the sound of horns. I teleported out and made my way to the market place. I then made my way up towards the Speaker beside a podium. I then stood still until everyone gathered. The Speaker then spoke "Guardians we are very happy to re-welcome back to the Tower." As he pointed at me. "Shadow here was cast of into Darkness and he found a way to cast it off but, it cost him his Light. Also one more thing before questions is that if your wondering why would Shadow be useful to us without his Light. Well afterwards there will a Crucible match to let Shadow test his strength against some Guardians that are very close being Veteran. Any questions?" Instantly about 5-8 hands stuck up and then I heard "Shadow how did it feel being one with the Darkness?" "Well it was like being stuck in a hallway that never ends." I said. Another voice said "How many Knights do you think you could take down without your Light. "At least around one hundred." The Speaker then said "Okay everyone don't waste Shadow's energy for the fight. Now quickly go to the arena!" Everyone started to run towards the arena and I began towards it too. I walked into the locker room and I grabbed a long cloak. I then heard my name and I started towards a large mechanical door. The door began to open and I fastened the cloak around me. I stepped into the arena and was met by the Titans I saw last night. Lord Shaxx began announcing "Today we welcome back one of my favorite Guardians. Shadow! one of the most fiercest Warlocks you'll find. One thing I would like to mention is that when Shadow was hopped up on the Darkness he took me down with just one punch. Now I don't know if his powers increased or decreased by removing the Darkness but, this is gonna' be a good fight." I stepped into the ring and I met the Titans head on. One of them said "If you're this powerful why didn't you just knock us out?" "Good question I guess you'll have to find out soon." I said while backing up. I was scanning them and saw that at least one of them were tired from staying up last night. Another was tired from practicing and the last one had a broken finger. He probably got by without using that hand. Lord Shaxx then began counting down "3.. 2... 1.... Begin!" The Titans then made their way toward me. I raised my hands in a defensive position and adjusted my balance. The Titans neared me and I stood my ground and as one of them started to jump up and started falling near me. I waited till the last second and punched his hand and he began bellowing with rage. I kicked him over and I started running towards the tired Titan. He was yawning and I slid by a pressed a pressure point on his leg and his leg fell limp. He then fell over and I then punched a pressure point along his spine causing him to fall over paralyzed. I then looked toward the last one and he was running towards me. I grabbed his arm and threw him but, he balanced himself as he came down. He then grabbed the stone beneath his feet and he ripped it up, throwing it at me. I jumped up away from the ground and I hovered in the air for a little while until gravity started to work. I landed down and the Titan came run at me. I grounded my self and as he came toward me I brought my hand down on his neck. He was then on the ground unconscious and Lord Shaxx said "The winner is Shadow!!"