Chapter 18-Restoration of friendships

I started walking out of the arena and started towards my ship. But I was stopped by a horde of Warlocks and the Speaker who asked me to stop by later in the Hall Of Guardians. The Warlocks were being persistent and asking for a one vs one and finally I said "Okay fine whoever wants to can come find me at the arena!" I walked back toward the arena and already Warlocks were lined up. I stood in front of the Warlocks for at least half an hour. Some wanted to see if they could beat me and some wanted me to teach them new tricks. After awhile I told them all to go home then I headed toward the Hall Of Guardians. I walked in and was instantly updated. Ikora was saying stuff like "This'll never work and you know it!" Or "We haven't calculated how much power it would take!" She then looked at me and said "Please, Shadow even you know what must be done!" "What's she talking about?" I asked. "We're planning an assault on the Fallen to take back Earth." Said Zavala. "No, no you don't understand we're not ready. We don't even have as many Guardians as you guys did during the Battle of Twilight Gap." I said. I looked around and saw that Zavala and Cayde was glaring at me. "You shouldn't bring that up in front up people who lived through it." Said Zavala. "Now! Everyone I won't have conflicts between each other." Said the Speaker. I then noticed that Ikora and I were glaring at Cayde and Zavala. I glanced away and said "We should examine our power without me because I may not participate." "Shadow... I gave you a chance to return from banishment and now you would defy orders." Said the Speaker. "No! I'm just saying that I may be the one chance we have to actually win this." I explained. I then walked away from them and towards my ship. I teleported inside and saw that there was a girl, the same girl following me when I first became a Sunsinger. I looked at her and she said "You really need to clean this place up throwing a piece of paper." I grabbed it and threw it down and said "Where have you been?" "Well I was ordered back to base to report on your conditions." She said. "Well what did you report?" I asked. "I just told them what was happening to your body after you absorbed the artifact." She said. "Wait you knew about the 'artifact'?" "Well yes every member did." I stood up and looked out towards the Traveler. "Why did you keep it a secret?" I asked. "To be honest I wasn't allowed to tell you. I was supposed to keep tabs ,but everything became harder after you got banished and decided to go after people other than the Tower. She said. She then disappeared and I was left wondering who knew this was going to happen. I went toward my bed and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and I tried to remember the dream I had last night. I got up and teleported outside. I was met with thousands of Guardians and I heard the Speaker "Is this enough?" I looked at the Guardians and I asked "Where were they? I know I haven't seen them before here in the Tower." "They were banished just like you. However we gave them a chance to return if they fought this battle." The Speaker said proud fully looking at the Guardians. I walked towards the Speaker and he asked "Will you fight with us Shadow?" I looked once more and said "There is something I have to do before." I teleported into my ship and set the coordinates for Earth. After awhile I landed and I teleported out, I started walking toward a chapel and inside I saw a wooden figure of somebody hanging on what looked like a cross. I ran it through my data base and found that it was Jesus Christ, supposedly God's son. I walked toward a bench sat down and started praying. I prayed for God to give us strength to win this battle and I went out the doors. I teleported back to my ship and went back to the Tower. I docked and the Speaker said "Are you ready?" I nodded yes and he began yelling "Phase 1 is in motion! Every Guardian down to Earth now!" I went towards Hunter,John and Javar and I asked them if I could tag along. They said yes and I teleported down to the surface. I saw then that the Fallen were gathering and every House was there. I walked toward the front of the Guardians and I held my hand up. I then pointed my hand outward and released a burst of energy. It was a telekinetic blast that knocked the Fallen down. I yelled "Charge!!" And thousands of Guardians started running towards the Fallen. The Titans were up close in the Fallen's face. The Hunters were staying back and shooting 50-Cal's from a distance. The Warlocks were merging their power and manipulating the battlefield. I went towards the Fallen and summoned up fire and kept blasting them with fire. Zavala came up to me and said "Do you think that's wise?" "No but I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing." I told him as I killed a Fallen captain. "Well just don't alert your presence to the weaker Guardians. They don't need an overwhelming sensation as they're fighting." Zavala concerned. "Well now the only people who can tell is any members of the Veteran. And I don't think that they'll be able to tell the difference between me and a powerful Fallen." I said wiping my mind of worry. I stopped casting fire and began tearing apart the Fallen with my bare hands. I started to run towards another Fallen captain and I was stopped by someone. I looked at their face and realized that it was Petra Venj. I then looked at the captain and realized that he was protected by a dark barrier. I yelled for Hunters fire team and they came over. "I need you guys to fire your light towards that Fallen. I can't do anything because its cloaked in Darkness." I explained. I then released another telekinetic blast that knocked down the surrounding Fallen except the captain. Hunter, John, and Javar all released their Light towards the captain. I looked and saw that a group of Fallen took the blast. But their Light had weakened his barrier. I turned back and saw that they were panting, exhausted. I jumped up and ran towards the captain. I put all of my strength into one hit. I punched the barrier and a blast of air released on both sides. The barrier broke and I saw multiple objects move past me. The captain then was unconscious and Petra Venj looked at me and mouthed "Thank you" I gave her a thumbs up and I looked at my hand which was destroyed but, slowly healing itself. I got up and saw the Fallen were retreating. I sat down on a rock Cross legged and I started to look up and noticed that I had wings made of fire and also Darkness. I then was surrounded by the Vanguard. I let myself fall asleep and felt myself being carried somewhere.