Chapter 1

Bella's pov

"Get up Bella its your first day at school you don't want to be late" I heard my dad yell out to me. I got straight out of bed because knowing my dad he would chuck water over me to wake up.

I walked out of my room and walked across the hallway to the bathroom to have a nice shower. I close the door behind me and walk over to the shower and turn the hot water on. I strip down my cloths and look at myself in the mirror while I wait for the water to warm up.

I have long brown hair that goes down to my breast . I have a nice body with a good tan which makes me look like I actually go outside. I also have green eyes which stands out the most on my face.

I turn around and open the shower door and to my luck it's the right temperature. I let the warm water run down my body . I wash my hair with some tropical fruit flavour shampoo. I scrub it all through my hair and make sure it's probably washed out. I then grab my conditioner and put it through my hair. I wait a bit for it to wash out of my hair.

I then grab my razor so I can shave my legs. I sit  on the floor of the shower so I don't have to stand to shave them. I put my legs up on the wall and start shaving my legs. I make sure that I haven't missed a spot on my legs then I stand up so I can wash my body. I use my mango and orange body wash to clean my skin.

I then turn the water off and get out of the shower. I grab my towel and wrap it around my body and walk out and go to my room. Once I get in my room I dry my body and pick out my outfit for the day. I get a black tank top that says Paris and has a picture of the Eiffel Tower. Then I grab my blue skinny jeans and place then next to my top.

I walk over to my draws and pull out some black lace underwear with a black lace bra. I take my towel off and bend over and put my underwear on followed by putting my bra on but I struggle clipping it up at the back.

I walk back over to my clothes and put my top on over my bra. I grab my jeans and pull then up my legs until their in the right spot. I walk over to my shoes and pull out some white converse and some socks from my sock pile. I put my socks on and walk over to my makeup desk.

I put on some foundation and some eyeliner and mascara on just to make me look nice for the first day. I then put my hair up into a messy bun which took awhile because I suck at doing my hair. I then walk over to my bedside table and grab my phone off charge and walk towards my door and grab my shoes and my school bag.

I make my way downstairs and go into the kitchen and see that my dad made me breakfast.

"Morning darling I hope you had a good sleep" my farther said to me. I was kind of surprised to see him because he is never home for when I go to school he is always at walk the same with my mum.

"I did thank you dad, I can't wait to go back to school it's going to be so fun" I tell him with real excitement in my voice. My dad was about to answer until his phone started to ring he excused himself from the table. I started to eat the rest of my breakfast.

I look at my phone and saw that Calum had texted me that he was outside my house waiting for me. I got up and put my shoes on I grabbed my bag and then left my dad a note saying have a good day at work and that I loved him.

I walk outside and close my door behind me and turn around and walk towards Calum's car. I open the door and sit in the passenger side. I put my seatbelt on and then looked over at Calum.

"Hey Cal you ready for the first day at school" as soon as I said that he just gave me the 'bitch does it look like I'm ready' look which just made me laugh at him.

"Yeah I'm going to have so much fun I can't wait" he said in his sarcastic voice.
"Of course I'm not ready I just want to stay at home and sleep" he does have a point at what he is saying because I want to sleep as well but really he does like school. In that Mind of his he's a nerd .

He started the car and started to drive us to school. He turned the radio on and sorry by Justin Bieber and we just started to jam along to it. And then hello by adele came on so we started to act all sad. We kept dancing to other songs until the car stops. We arrived at school and get out the car and grab our bags as well.

We walk side by side each other in the hallways. We walk over to the office to get our schedule to see what classes we're in. When we finally get ours we compare our classes. I was a bit disappointed because me and Cal only have history together which was shit . We start making our way near our class because we have history first.

"This Sucks I really wanted to have at least 4 classes with you" I sadly said to Cal as we kept walking towards the class.

"Yeah it does but we see each other everyday so we will be fine" Calum said really calmly. He is right we do see each other everyday. So he does have a point for once that I agree on.

"Yeah your right I don't want to be near you all the time anyway" I said jokingly to him. Which made him barge shoulders with me. We finally get the class room and walk inside where the teacher is getting ready to teach. We take our seat next to each other at the front.

"Shut up you absolutely love me" he said in a sassy voice to me. Sometimes Cal can be a really funny guy but then sometimes he can be a complete dickhead but he is the sibling I never had.

I was about to speak to him until the bell went and the teacher started to talk. I had one of my favourite teachers again this year mr Stewart. He is just a chill back teacher but at sometimes when we need to focus on important stuff he wants to help by yelling at us to do work.

"So class this year we are going to be learning about the Aztec people and some stuff about the Vikin..." The teacher got cut off by the door opening. Everyone looked at the door way. Of course the person was going to be the one and only like hemmings.

"Mr Hemmings is there a reason why you are late on your first day?" Mr Stewart asked Luke as he started to walk to his seat at the back of the classroom.

"Well sir I figured if I missed some of the class then I wouldn't have to spend as much time in here" Luke answered back with a smug expression on his face. He sat down and put his feet up on the table.

"Mr Hemmings you have detention for being rude to me and coming in class late" mr Stewart said calmly to Luke because he just wants there to be peace in the class.

Luke huffed out in boredom as he sat there. The teacher kept on talking about what else we will be learning about throughout the year.

A/N
Hi guys hope you liked the chapter if you did it would be cool if you could vote for it thank you xx