Chapter 5

Bella's pov

As I was walking away Luke came up to me and said something I would never expect him to. "Hey, I'm throwing a party tonight and you should come. I don't take no for an answer, so I'll see you there. And.. you can bring your friend. "

He says to me and then walks away with a smirk on his face. I get into my class and think about why the fuckboy/ badboy would want me and my friend to go to one of his parties. I can't decide whether to go or to not go. The rest of my lesson was crap because I kept on thinking about the party.

I walk out of my classroom and see Calum standing against the wall for me. I walk over to him and do the usual hug that we give each over after a class that we haven't had together. "Calum we have been invited to Luke Hemmings party so if you want to go you can" I say to him because I'm still not sure if I want to go really.

"Hell yeah I'm going I haven't been to a party in forever you have to come though" he said as we walked to his car. We got into the car and he started to drive to my house.

"Okay i will come with you" I told him but I'm probably going to be more Nervous I don't think I will be doing much talking to people.

"Good because that means I can pick out your outfit for the party" he said as we parked in my driveway that's the good thing with living near school it doesn't take forever to get home.

"Yeah okay you can as long as I look fabulous" I said as I unlocked the door to get in the house. We walk straight up to my room and Calum goes straight over to my closet. He came out with my black skinny jeans and my red and blue flannel which went together very well. He then grabbed a grey beanie and my brown boots.

"Go get changed right now" he said as he pushed me over to my bathroom. He is so pushy sometimes. I take of my shirt and put my flannel on and then my jeans. I walk out to Calum and then put my shoes on.

"You look beautiful like always " he says as he walks out and hands me a ring and and a bracelet I put them on me and then go over to my mirror on put my Beanie on.

" thank you do you want to eat now or eat all the crap there?" I ask as I got more nervous about the whole thing.  I started to think that someone might try and take my virginity by force or me getting drunk and just hooking up with someone.

" I'm going to eat some of the crap there I can't be bothered to eat here" he said it didn't surprise me at all because he is so lazy sometimes the only time he is actually active is when he plays an instrument which he is very good at.

"Okay let's just go then" I said all fed up with this all ready and just want to lay in bed and eat and watch Netflix but with no chill of course. We walk out to his car and I lock the door and get in . Calum knows where he is going because he has been to one of his parties before.

We turn up to a house with loud music and drunk teenagers everywhere. We get out of the car and walk side by side each other to the door I stop and come up with an excuse to not come in. "You go in I'm going to stay out here and get to know some people" he looked at me weirdly but then shrugged and walked into the house.

I go round the back and find a place to sit and play my phone and then I see Luke dancing with some girl and he basically is looking straight at me and then pushes the girl away form him and walks up to me.

"You actually came" he said with a bright smile on his lips that made him look even more attractive then what he already is but that still. Makes him a fuckboy who I shuould be staying away from.

"Well yeah my friend said he would only go if I came so here I am obviously" I said in an annoyed voice because I was already sick of him being near me.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter sorry it's short thanks for reading.