Chapter 10

TRIGGER WARNING:
DONT READ IF TRIGGERED EASILY

luke's pov

My plan of not crying and not breaking down was a complete disaster. As I walked through the courtyard, I spotted Bella. She was with Calum and She caught my eye. I looked down and played with my lip ring with my tongue.

I didn't want to go through the rest of my day. I didn't want to go to my classes. I didn't want to see Bella or Ashton or Alex or anyone. I just wanted to go somewhere. Or.. as far away from here as possible.

While skipping class, Bella texts me.

from: miss sassy
hey, why the hell were you crying earlier?

i typed a message quickly

to: miss sassy
i'm fine, what do you mean?
| photo attached |

 to: miss sassyi'm fine, what do you mean?| photo attached |

I shut off my phone and lay it on my passenger seat. I hate my life. I wanted it to end.. but, maybe I have something to live for. Maybe life has a plan for me.

Whose kidding. I have no purpose. I have absolutely no purpose for living. Not anymore. I can't do this anymore.

I drive home and run upstairs, after grabbing my phone. I lock the bathroom door and sit on the ground.

group message with : miss sassy, alex, ashton, father

i can't pretend to be mister badass anymore. i can't walk down my school hallway and let the girls drool over me and my looks. i'm more than that. but that's all they'll see. i'm sorry that for the past three years i have built up that reputation for myself. i'm sorry bella for being and asshole to you. i'm sorry alex for being a horrible ex boyfriend. i'm sorry ashton for being a sucky best mate. i'm sorry father for everything, for being a disappointment.

send.
-
sorry it is short but, it's an update. it'll be longer next chapter i promise and i'm sorry for the sad stuff but it builds up luke's character. ((: love you guys