Chapter 2

lukes p.o.v.

My morning was full of screams from my father. He would always get drunk late at night and then in the morning, when I would try to help him, and give him medicine.. He'll grouch at me. My mom died when I was three. No one knows but My father and I. And whoever my father told. I haven't got too close to anyone since I was five. Everyone in my life has come and gone.

In school, nobody bothers to talk to me. I go to parties and I make bad decisions. Everyone wants to be my friend or date me but truthfully, they're all scared. I'm not a violent person, I just don't care. I don't care about my education. I don't care about anyone or anything for that matter.

I'm stereotyped as a ' bad boy ', I guess that's a good thing.

  " Luke! Get down here and close these blinds, the sun is hurting my eyes. " My father screams.

   " I'm coming Father. Why can't you do it yourself?" I yell back as I walk down the stairs.
   I don't call my father 'Dad' because you have to earn that title. My dad has done nothing to earn the title of ' Dad '. He sits and drinks and plays video games all day. Thats why I prefer going out, I will do anything to get out of this house.

After shutting the window blinds, I go back to my room and get changed. I had taken a shower last night, and my hair was, actually for once, okay. I put on my black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. As shoes, I put on my all black converse. Grabbing my keys and my phone from my floor, I run downstairs and out the door, not bothering to say goodbye to my father.

It was 8:03 and school had already started. It was the first day back since three months ago. The summer break consisted of many parties and sleeping over at my good friend, Michael's. He is my one and only friend and quite frankly, he was my partner in crime. We did rad stuff together.
Arriving around 8:23, I finally made my way to my 1st class, being approximately thirty two minutes late.

" Mr. Hemmings, is there a reason why you are late on your first day? " The teacher asked.
Before answering, I motioned a small boy in the back of the classroom to get up and move seats. I sat in the seat he had stood up from and with a sly smile, responded.

" Well sir, I figured if I missed some of the class then I wouldn't have to spend as much time in here."
The teacher looked at me sternly and told me I had detention. I chuckled and crossed my arms. Looking over at a girl, with medium length brown hair, and a small framed body, I smirked.

   The rest of class was boring and so I made little paper balls and threw them at the teacher and some of the students in the front, including the small boy and the girl I had saw earlier.

a/n:
hope you liked it :)9