4

Once Katniss and Peeta off their chariot they go to the training centre again they don't have to but it is advised. Katniss and Peeta once again going their separate ways and Katniss spots Finnick before he spots her so she goes to dart away but of course he sees he and waves. Oh great she thinks, "do you want to be allies because I have a deal to propose." With that last word he smirks and laughs slightly at Katniss' face. She nods a little bit but comes on as really fast, "eager are we" he smirks which makes her mentally facepalm, "okay so if you spend a hour with me-" he is interrupted by Katniss' scowls at his words making Finnick put his hand on her shoulder making her flinch, "it's a lot easier than one might think fire girl" she doesn't reply so he continues "if you spend an hour with me teaching me the skills of the bow then you have two choices...one" he holds up his index finger up in the middle of the space between the them, "one; I can teach you the skills of compact with the trident or..." A smirk blooming on his face and he's whispering in her ear again now, "one hour with the pleasure of my company." She's fast to react by sly as she talks, "so if I picked the second one would that mean you are in the pleasure of my company as well." She whispered into his ear while she blew softly on his neck and dragged her lips across his ear making goosebumps appear and her chuckle at what she sees. "Well played Everdeen." "My pleasure Odair."she says smiling and then realised what she vjust said as once again a smirk booms in Finnicks face, "oh..so.. You..enjoyed that? Hmm?" She rolls her eyes and scowls. "You have to pick out of the two options." "First" she replies quickly and goes off to the bow station, "you coming?", he bows at her trying to be as fancy as possible, "of course Miss Everdeen."

After they moved to bow and arrow station with Katniss first. "Okay like this...and focus an-" she looked over to Finnick who was staring at her and noticed he wasn't  following along. "Are you even listening." A smirk booms on his face once again.  "Maybe you'll have to show me...and maybe put your..body around mine."
"Lesson over."
"Didn't you say 1 hour, we still have 52 minutes." She rolls her eyes at the fact of having to put her arms around him.she puts her arms around him and he chuckles, "I really like this position." He says and since he isn't facing her he can't see her blushing. They stay like that and then move while Katniss will show how to aim, etc, but he gets nowhere because she always sees him staring at her and not the bow.

*Ding*

"That's the timer, lesson over." She says as they both put down their bows. "See that wasn't so hard."  She scowls at him making him chuckle. "Now fire girl, what do you want to do, trident or me." "First of all if I spend time with you I'm not doing you." He chuckled, "you found that so you were thinking that." He steps closer lips at her ear again. "You wanted that, you wanted me."  She slaps his arm, the only defence to his flirting. "Trident it is."

Once they get to the trident station he picks out the smallest one since they are surprisingly very heavy for Katniss, "Ohhh why do I get a baby one",she pouts her tongue making them both chuckle. "Fine if you're so qualified, then hold this." He reaches out and finding the biggest one he can find and puts it in her hands while she almost drops it before he even lets go. "Thought so," he puts it at the rack behind them, while his back was turned she poked her tongue at him, I can see you. He pointed to the wall which was like a grey metal wall which had like a reflective layer. "Yeah,yeah, whatever." He gives her the trident she once had and shows her the basic techniques and how to hold the handle and where your fingers go and a couple of times their fingers touch making sparks fly in their bodies. "Oh my gosh you haven't hit the target once" he said laughing, "have you see yourself shoot?" She snaps.

Now is the time for interviews, once they are already Peeta and Katniss hold hands while waiting to go onto the stages; Haymitch's orders to convince the tributes. She didn't know that Finnick was looking the whole time.

I think something is blossoming.