3

Once they get into the training centre Katniss and Peeta split up knowing its better for allies. Katniss goes to the fire making station but stops because she knows they are doing it wrong so she shows them, them is District 3's victors; Wiress and Beetee. Who she heard Peeta in a conversation with the girl tribute for District 7, Johanna, that she calls them Nuts And Volts. Self explanatory if you see them and how they act and their general appearance. So she goes to the rope station since she only knows a few basic snares from Gale but also it is like a ghost town, You could say the rope station isn't always full from the smile of the teacher. He shows her how to pick which one he wants to do and let's her move and twist the rope. What she didn't know what the one and only Finnick Odair coming behind her, if she knew she would have left but since she has her back to him and she can really move she will be stuck and forced to interact with him, but I guess he could be a ally. He starts to have a smirk on his face as he wraps his arms around her guiding her hand and his lower abdomen touches her lower abdomen which sends a spark and shock to her body, trying to move her with no success from Finnicks tight grip on the railing in front of her do she turns around facing him with a stern look. "Excuse me... I'm trying to do a rope snare." She says and blushes from the little space between them but only shortly but unfortunately enough for Finnick to see. "Yeah...trying in other words.." "Oh what do you know about rope tying..fish boy." "Ooooh feisty...i like that" he mockingly licks his lips. "If you happen to know I am very skilled in ropes...fire girl" he snaps and smirks at his clever word play. "Oh I have tasted my own medicine..." she reacts in a sarcastic way, "...and it is bitter."then she smiles as she finds a way to get out of Finnicks grasp. "Hey fire girl, wanna see the best snare for the arena?" She looks back and hesitates since she knows it will backfire in her face but ends up next to him again. He starts at the rope and notice that she is staring at him not at he rope, "look at the rope not me," she says while chuckling then Katniss turns her attention to the rope. "Then, what they do is.." He puts the loop over his head and she immediately realises it's the rope trick they use to hang themselves. "Ha..ha.." She says sarcastically. To which replying "do, do you want to take me for a walk," he looks into her grey eyes and she into his sea green orbs. They stare at eachother which goes to Katniss' advantage, "nah...I'm alright."she walks away smirking and proud that she left him there to go flirt with someone else for a change.