7

"Comfortable?" He says kinda sweetly which takes her by surprise, while taking his shirt of and jumping into bed. "Do you seriously have to have your shirt off?" She whines while she turns to him in the bed sitting crossed legged. "Why do you find it...distracting." He rolls his hips giving her every possible angle of his chest and abs. "No..." She says disgusted and looks away but then looks back again. "...and can you say something different then saying 'Do you find this...distracting.' Like it gets boring." And she turns over again and now laying down under the covers facing the wall which has a painting of the ocean. "What's it like...like the ocean...12 never had oceans the only thing was the one lake out side the gates." She says still staring at the ocean painting. "You never swam in an ocean?" He questions and then puts his arms around her waist and lightly kisses the neck. That ticks her off "okay.." She says getting out of bed, "..ruined the moment" and sits up on the bed, "didn't you promise?" She looks back at him smirking. "Fine what ever I hope this ends soon." "This?" He says pointing to both of them and smirking more, and leans in to kiss her again and once they part she plays back down and let's him put his arms around her ad they drift off to sleep.

"Good morning love" he says emphasising the word 'love', "oh whatever." She says still half asleep. "Morni-" doesn't even get to finish since she's fallen asleep again. "If you don't wake up in 5 seconds I'll jump on you to wake up." Whispers and so not hearing she doesn't move, "5...4...3.....2......1!" He says slowly moving towards her side of the bed and immediately jumps and she moves over, now facing him laying down and him around her waist. She moans of lack of sleep, "well this is interesting." He says and smirks at the position there in. "Okay I had a sleepover with you...can I leave now?" She looks at him still slightly sleeping and eyes fluttering. "No, I'm not done." He leans down and kisses her and she kisses back and eventually sits up with him as he pulls her impossibly closer and they reverse and she puts her legs around his waist. "Oh um, sorry I- walked in, I should have knocked um." Trissia, Finnick's stylist who has blonde to purple ombré hair and is quiet young actually so she doesn't have any surgery done to her face to make her look younger since she is only 22. Finnick, realising its her by the sound of her voice he unhookes Katniss' legs and gets up, embarrassed as they are Katniss starts to leave. "Wait" he calls she turns back hoping she could just leave this place and not have to fight to the death in what a few days and still save Peeta. She has to die, they won't let them pull out the nightlock again. She is interrupted by her thoughts and closes her eyes realising he is kissing her. "See you in there." He coos, "if I die in that arena my last thought will be of your lips." He continues re-enacting his interview with Caesar and before she can speak she is slammed in the face by the door when Trissia closed it. "Was that one of your-" Trissia asks him but he cuts her off with a short 'no', "Katniss Everdeen..? Girl on fire..? You don't know her..?" She shakes her head, "I've been in the districts helping with the poor children and their families. Surprisingly Trissia was one of the only citizens who didn't like watching the games so every year she goes to two districts and helps the poor, starting in 1 and 2 then 3 and 4 and so on. "I like to give to the districts who have lost their source of food and money in the games. I absolutely hate the games I hate seeing everyone leave and knowing that 95% won't come back. That's why I cried when you went into the tunnel because I thought you would lose honestly if you didn't want to win or have the power to believe in yourself because you were 14, 14!!" She starts crying again. "It's probably because of the baby hormones, and because of the baby thank the heavens I get to leave and take a shop in while I raise my newborn...but it's in an alleyway, and worst of all...its and underwear shop, fluffy underwear." She shivers at the thought, "but 'nough about me you can get changed behind the curtain there here's your suit" she starts to cry at the word.

"Try your hardest and I'll get as much sponsors as possible and keep her alive, keep the pla-" she is cut off since he can no longer hear her while he gets lifted into the tunnel (??) and rises and rises until he is higher enough with the other tribes on their podium. It's awfully bright and you have to squint heaps just to see the cornucopia and luckily the trident, shinning away on a box right in front of him. Since it's like a massive lake he knows he'll get a good head start, he grew up in the water, it's basically his second home, no one else would know how to swim easily...oh no Katniss can't swim