5

"Finnick...I understand you have a message for somebody out there..a special someone" he pauses to laugh a bit before speaking again. "Can we hear it?" He hands the microphone to Finnick as he looks into the camera about to recite his poem.

"My love,
You have my heart,
For all eternity.
And if I die in that arena,
My last thought will be of your lips." And then the timer rings saying the time is up and ready for the next tribute.

"We have seen a lot of tears here tonight."Caesar says making Johanna laugh with as what Caesar said, not a tear in her eyes. "But I see no tears in Johanna's eyes, you are angry. Tell me why."
"Well, hell yes I'm angry." She starts "you know I'm totally getting screwed over here. The deal was, if I win the Hunger Games, I get to love the rest of my life in peace, but now you wanna kill me again...well you know F*** that, I F*** everybody who had anything to do with it." The audience gasping of her swearing to the crowd. "Well okay then." Caesar says trying to calm the crowd while the timer rings, signalling for the next tribute.

Ok, you have one more training session, other than the privates in the training centre get as much allies as possible who are trust worthy. But do not pick the careers or I will kill you for them, I know these people. Without allies there first move is gonna hunt you down. Get ready and you leave in ten." Haymitch says directed at Katniss and Peeta while sitting down at a Capitol table in there dining room.

"Hello my lovely." He purred putting his arms around her just like the first training session. "Go away Finnick." She said not daring to look at him without blushing of his stone hard abs touching her low back. "Fine.." He says in defeat, "but meet me ath e training centre after dinner and if you come I'll leave and not bother you until the games, but if you don't..." He turns her around and closing the gap even more than it already is, are puts his lips on hers...

|| ok short chapter just wanted to end the chapter there but I will update soon.

Remember to vote, comment ideas and follow me.

Love yaa

Isabella xx ||