Believe!

Nope. Nope. Walking away from your lies!

Instead of further pressing on the subject of 'what is Neverland' I decided to find a way out of this hell hole.

Making my own path between two big ass trees, I walk deeper into the forest. My only goal: yeah, I didn't have a goal. I have no clue where I'm going.

As I continue to walk across the moss covered ground, bypassing trees, I finally see an opening.

Yes! New goal: make it to that opening!

I speed up my pace, and when I break through--

"The hell?!" I didn't mean to act surprised but...I was definitely not expecting this.

"Hello, again."

"How did I end up in the same place I started?!" I can't even begin to mask my surprise. I was going straight! I'm sure of it! There's no way I could have ended up where I started.

Yet here I was. The same mossy opening I had waken up in.

"Without a guide, you might as well go in circles. You'll never find your way." Armin says pointing to himself.

"No....I don't want a guide."

Armin shrugs, and continues to sit his the branch, still holding the bells.

Rolling my eyes I run toward a different opening in the forest.

This time the walk through the trees was longer. That has to mean I'm going the right way!

I see a smaller opening up ahead and I speed up. Freedom at la--

"NO!" I fall to my knees, in front of the tree that Armin sat giggling. This can't be happening!

I've seen this happen in films. The stupid protagonist continues going different ways but continues to end up in the same place.

No way that's going to happen to me.

"Fine! Armin, can you...guide me?" If I messed up any more it would just start to get embarrassing.

"Of course! Only on two conditions!"

"There's conditions?! Aren't you the one who volunteered to do this?"

"One, you have to come with me to deliver these," Armin holds up the two clinking bells. "And second, you have to do as I say." 

"Wait...I have to do--"

"So if I say jump off a cliff-"

"I have to jump off a--?!"

"If I say it, you...?"

I sigh. There's no winning an argument against this guy. "If you say it, I'll do it."

"Yay! You're the most well behaved human ever!"

"There's others?!" Instead of answering my thoughts, Armin begins to fly, moving in the same direction I had first gone in.

"Hurry, this way...um...you know, I never quite got your name."

"Oh. It's Eren. Eren Jaeger."

"Well then, let's go Eren."

Tinkering away, Armin hurries through the trees.

"Wait!" I exclaim, struggling to catch up. "This is the way I had just gone--"

Though when Armin and I break through the opening we definitely were not in the place we started.

How that worked, I have no clue.