Be Kind To Her ~ Part 1 ~

not an update...obviously, the book is over so duh.
Hello! I am from the future and I am here to give you a warning!
This. Book. Is. Horrible.
Literally, it's so cringy and cliche and very unrealistic, but I'm never ever gonna delete it because it means everything to me despite the absolute trashiness!

Please note:
This story gets ALOT better. I removed the script type format in book two and my spelling and grammar gets so...so much better.
Please don't insult the story or the correct the spelling because I know this story is trash but I really don't feel like fixing five books so like just deal with it, okay? Okay.

ANYWAY, enjoy this book, I couldn't thank you enough for reading it...and hopefully surviving the cringyness!

A/N you need to read the description, it has what happened to Nory there and if you don't read it, future stories won't make sense. So please read it. Enjoy🐐

"you must be Joey right?" Officer Larry Borden asks shaking Hands with Joey

"yep that's me. And this is my husband Daniel"
he replies gesturing to Daniel

"okay before you meet her I'll give you some info about Norabella but she likes to be called Nory"

Larry then tells them about her past.

"Oh my god. That's just horrible. That poor girl."

"Mhm. Some stuff you should know about her before you go in, she asks a lot of questions. She doesn't know a lot of things.
She'll most definitely be afraid of you when you first come in, but she'll warm up to you quickly if you keep your distance and stay nice.

I suppose that's all. But, be kind to her. The poor girl has been through a lot"

Joey and Daniel both nod, then hold hands as they walk into a room with toys, a TV. A couch, and mini fridge and tea party table. With little Nory drawing a stick figure on a slip of paper.

Joey knocks lightly on the door frame so she knows they're coming in

Nory then jumps a little at the noise and turns around at the men.

Nory stands up and ducks behind the chair peeking out the side

"Hi sweetie" Daniel says sweetly as he crouching down.

Nory says nothing but very slowly strand up.

"Dont worry were harmless"

" Am I in trouble?" She asks standing fully up and sitting down on the couch

Daniel and Joey exchange odd glances but then look back at Nory

"No sweetie you're not in trouble. We just came to talk to you"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah of course"

"Why do you have hair on your chin?"

"it's called a scruff. Men grow hair on there chains to get beards"

Daniel replies.
"Oh. I didn'know that. "
She murmurs as she goes back to her drawing.