Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Zayn’s P.O.V

When I kissed her, she was taken aback, she didn’t know if she had to kiss back or just stop. But she did kiss me back. That brought a smile to my face.

The kiss was sweet and gentle. Our lips move in perfect sync, like they were made for each other. Her lips were soft like baby lips. I love the feeling of her lips in mine. Since we were both resting on our backs, without breaking the kiss for a moment I managed to hover her. I was putting all my weigh in my arms, trying not to crash her. Besides a sweet and gentle kiss, it had a little bit of passion.

We were both without breath so we broke apart. I rested my forehead with hers. We both had these stupid smiles on our faces. I pecked her lips once again, making her pout like a little girl. I laid again beside her, taking her hand in mine. Her hand was really small, or mine was big.

“You’re hand is really small” I laughed.

“No, the thing is that your hand is really big” she defended herself. I just laughed at her childish behavior. I began to tickle her sides and she was laughing non-stop.

“ZAYN…STOP…AHH…STOP” she shouted in between laughs. When I stopped she managed to stop laughing and stood up. When she saw me standing up she began to run, as if I was going to tickle her again.

I began to chase her through the park but she was really fast.

“I’m going to catch you” I shouted in a teasing tone.

“Never” she shouted. She continued running. I hid behind some bushes and saw her stop. She was looking around to see where I was.

“Got you” I whispered in her ear making her shiver.

I looked into her eyes, they were caramel brown. I was lost in her eyes.

I decided to hide behind a tree. I saw her stop running and looked to the sides looking for me. When she wasn’t paying attention I began to walk in my tiptoes trying to be silent as possible.

I embraced her from behind, grabbing her by the waist, spinning her in circles.

“Got you” I whispered in her ear making her shiver.

We stayed watching the stars for half an hour, until it was really dark so we decided to go back. We didn’t make much conversation. But there was no awkward silence; it was that we didn’t need to talk that much. We just needed each other presence.

Well at least that’s what I need.

Kendall’s P.O.V

We were in the car, driving back home because it was getting late. I was thinking about today. It was amazing. I know it was hard for him to do that because he is a guy and you know guys are less creative than girls, sometimes. He thought of everything. It was a really beautiful thing.

But I am confused, I mean he always kiss me as if we are a couple. Well not always, our first kiss was a dare but then he kissed me like if we are official. Not that I complain or anything, his lips are undeniable.

His lips are like drugs. You just want them every day at every time, no matter where or when you just want them. While we were in the park our faces were very close, and he pulled me even closer to him. My heart was beating so hard that I think he heard it. I was surprised that I was alive with my heart beating so fast. His gaze was in my eyes but then it landed in my lips. That’s when my heart exploded and he was doing nothing, he was just looking at me.

After our little stare contest he crashed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first, but I relaxed and kissed back. This kiss was something magic.

‘’We’re here’’ Zayn said interrupting my train of thoughts.