Chapter 1

A/N

Hey guys we hope you enjoy chapter 1!!

Please Vote and Comment...! xx

Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/amaizing_fanfic  

Kendall's P.O.V

OMG I'm so nervous. The whole responsibility is on me, since I am the captain of the cheerleader's team. It all started when I was 5 year old. I used to receive gymnastic class and then I made my audition for the cheerleader team.

"Are you ready, Kendall?" my best friend Allison said, smashing my thoughts.

Allison has been my best friend since kindergarten. Actually we do everything together, she's like the sister I've never had.

My dad works for the Apple company and my mom is a really famous designer. I live with my dad since they are divorced, but I barely see him because he is always at work. Since I was 5, I started losing contact with my mom, and I've just been with her a couple of times.

******************

"Kendall!?" "Are you OK?" Allison asked me.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine, just thinking" I said.

"Then what are we waiting for! Let's go!" Allison said with excitement.

Allison grabbed my hand as we both walked to the stadium.

I'm so nervous.

"Allison, but what if I fall down or screw up everything? It will be so embarrassing; I mean every single person in this stadium will see me fall!" I said.

She said something about not worrying and that everything will be all right, but I was so distracted looking at two deep brown orbs. Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts and remembered that my ribbon was in the dressing room.

"Shit, Allison I forgot my ribbon. Please cover me up until I'm back"

I was running as fast as I could, but suddenly I felt a bump and heavy weight on top of me.

When I looked up, I recognized those deep brown orbs.