Chapter 7

Kendall’s P.O.V

“Spin the bottle!” Louis said.

“It’s your turn Liam. Truth or dare?” Niall asked.

“Truth” Liam said.

We are now playing truth or dare and we all know that playing truth or dare always ends up bad. I know that Louis is doing this to embarrass us.

“Are there any rules?” Allison asked.

“Yes, if you don’t do the dare that we choose or say the truth, you will have to take off a piece of cloth” Louis said.

Everyone nodded their heads and decided what Liam’s truth would be. It was really easy.

“Liam you just have to tell us the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you” Harry said.

“Easy one” Liam said. “Well you know I took swimming when I was in school right? So one day when the class was over, I went to change. But I got confused from dressing room and entered to the girl’s one” Liam said.

“That’s it?” Louis huffed.

“No, I’m not finished. I just didn’t enter to the girls’ dressing room, but also opened the door to a girl and she was naked. Not in underwear, NAKED!” Liam said fake crying in Niall’s shoulder.

Everyone was laughing hysterically. Louis twirled the bottle again and it turned to be Harry’s turn. Louis had a big smirk on his face and I know this has something to do with Allison. Poor girl!

“Harry…truth or dare?” Louis asked.

“Umm…truth”  Harry said. Smart guy.

“So, Harry…you have to confess who you have a crush on” Louis said “And you have to be completely honest”.

“Oh God! I knew it! I should have seen this coming” Harry said more to himself “Well my crush is Allison” Harry whispered but I was able to hear.

“Sorry what did you said?” Louis asked teasingly.

“Allison” Harry said a little louder. Allison’s jaw dropped and then she blushed. Her cheeks turned into a deep red. Everyone was making fun of them but I think it was kind of cute that they were both blushing. Allison just gave him a small smile and Harry returned it.

After several turns the bottle stopped on Zayn. SHIT! I know this is bad. Bad? Is insane. I know Louis will do something to embarrass us. Us? There’s no us. I mean I like him but I bet he likes me. He’s famous and I’m just a normal girl.

“Wow mate is finally your turn” Niall teased him. Zayn just groaned, obviously not wanting to pass.

“I guess I will pick dare” Zayn said. Harry and Louis began to whisper, discussing Zayn’s dare. They finally stopped and said “Well Zayn, your dare is… Double drums please!” Louis said and everyone began to hit the floor.

“French kiss with Kendall for one whole minute!” They said in unison. My whole world stopped. I swear the world just stopped. This is not true, it can’t be true.

“WHAT!?” Zayn and I shouted. My jaw dropped and my eyes popped out. I’m not doing it. NO. It would be wrong. But there’s a part of me that wants to. No, this is wrong.

“I’m not doing it” I said.

“Well you will have to take a piece of cloth, this are the rules” Liam said.

I can’t take my clothes out. I’m in shorts and a tank top, enough to show. I will not show my bra and undies! There’s no way I’m stripping tonight.