Chapter 8

Zayn's P.O.V

When I woke up this morning, I was really nervous. I just hoped my idea for the date wouldn’t be bad. I wanted to make this special. I am planning on telling her that I like her, and I hope she likes me too. According to what the boys told me, she might like me too.

I had to do everything for the date, so I went out to buy the things. I told the guys to tell Kendall I went to give a walk, so she wouldn’t worry. I want this to be perfect and I’m willing to do anything for her.

I was walking in the street hoping no one would recognize me. I went to the store, where I bought some bread, cheese, lettuce and jam.

I went to the cash register to pay and saw the magazines. It was really weird to see your face in the front cover of a magazine. The girl behind the cash register recognized me.

“OMG are you Zayn Malik from One Direction!?” She shouted/whispered.

“Yes I am, do you want an autograph?” I chuckled.

“Yes please” She said. She looked as if she was going to pass out in any second.

I paid for everything and went out of the store. I was walking in the cool breeze. It’s so different to London. California is hot, sunny, and chilling. At the other hand, London is always freezing. I’m used to it but it’s not like here. Anyways I miss London, most of it my family. I haven’t seen my mom and sisters in about 4 months because of the tour. I know being in tour is cool because I’m with my friends, well more like brothers, and I get to see my fans, but I don’t get to see my family. Only if the tour is in London, but anyways I try to see the good things of it and enjoy it.

I was now in front of a little car where they sell flowers. I asked for the prettiest ones, red roses. They are my favorites. My mother always had some in the living room table in base. They are really meaningful because they remind me of my mother and when I was a child.   

After a while of walking, I reached the house. You could hear loud music bumping through the doors. I just hope the boys didn’t destroy anything while I was gone. I opened the door hoping to see the boys running through the house but I just saw Kendall, in a bikini. WOW!

Kendall’s P.O.V

I wake up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and teeth. I went down to grab some breakfast. I just grabbed an apple because I wasn’t hungry. I looked for Allison but she wasn’t anywhere in the house. Maybe she went home.

I grabbed my phone and saw a text that said:

“Sorry I had to leave so early, but my mother wanted me to help her out with some things. See you later! Xx”-Ally

I just replied it was okay. There was no one in sight, neither the boys nor my dad. I went to the kitchen again to grab some water. When I was going to open the fridge I saw a little pink note that said:

“We went to the studio to see some things. Be right back,

 Love you

Dad and the boys”

Aghh! I was alone again. Well what can I do? I spent like 10 minutes thinking about what I can do, in my house, alone. I finally decided to tan. I haven’t tanned myself like in months and I really needed it.

I went to my room and changed in to a cute animal print bikini. I was alone so I didn’t care about my appearance. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my Ray Bans and went downstairs. I plugged my iPod into the sound device and put shuffle. The song that came was “Here’s To Never Growing Up’’ by Avril Lavigne, I really love that song.