Chapter 6

Kendall's P.O.V 

We were now ordering the things we wanted. I asked for a Java Chips and a Cheese Cake. My order was ready but I couldn’t take it, because of my stupid hand. There was no one in sight. Then someone whispered in my ear.

“Do you need some help”. I turned around just to see Zayn smirking. His voice was husky. We were dangerously close.

“Umm… Yes please” I awkwardly said and my voice made it notice more.

I grabbed the coffee with my left hand and Zayn took the cheese cake. We asked for a table for seven persons but there weren’t available table; there was just one for six, so we had to squeeze to fit. It was Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, Allison, me and Zayn.

About 30 minutes later I was finished with my breakfast and I was now in need of a bathroom.

“Hey do you know where the bathroom is?” I asked Zayn in a whisper.

“Yeah is that door in the left” His whisper sending chills all the way down to my spine. He stood up so I could go.

“Thanks” I stood up and began walking to the bathroom. I could feel Zayn’s stare burning my back but I refused to turn back.

I was now heading back to the table. You could hear the boys’ shouts till the bathroom. While I was walking down the corridor I heard someone calling my name. I thought I was hallucinating or just imagining things. I heard it again so I turned back to the direction where the voice was coming from. I never expected to see that. To be clearer, I never expected to see HIM again. I thought he was living in London but I guess I was wrong.  I haven’t seen him since 8 months ago. It was him, Connor.

“Kendall, hold on!” Connor shouted. I froze in my place not knowing what to do. Should I turn back or should I continue walking? I decided to turn back and talk to him.

“Connor, what are you doing here?” I fake smiled at him.

“I’m here for summer, visiting some relatives” He said walking closer to me. I just wanted to end this conversation knowing that Zayn is here and he can see us.

“That’s great, we should hangout sometime” I said.

“Yeah and… Are you here alone?” He obviously didn’t wanted to end this conversation.

“Umm… Yeah?” I answered but it sounded more like a question.

“I’m also here by myself, I can accompany you, only if you want” I don’t want to go with him. I have to tell him one way or another, but if I just tell him ‘’no’’, it would be too rude.

“Sorry, I can’t, I have a cheerleader practice” And I wasn’t lying. I really do have one but I’m not sure if I’ll go ‘cause I want to spend more time with the boys.

“Well I think we should catch up sometime later” He said a little sad.

“Yeah, sure! Bye Connor!” Wow I’m impressed of myself, I can really act.

“Bye Kendall, good to see you” He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Ew. Totally gross. I waited until I saw he was out of the restaurant, so I was now heading back to the table.

“Hey guys” I said and Zayn got up so I could sit. Some of the comments you could hear were “it was about time for you to come back” or “where did you stuck?” I was laughing at their comments. I waited until they shut up.

“No guys, I just found someone I haven’t seen in months” I said.

“Who?” Zayn asked sounding protective. Why was he being protective?