Chapter 2

Zayn's P.O.V

We were in NYC for a while, because the East High School's principal invited us to perform in their biggest game of the year. The best part of it is that we got to see the cheerleaders in their mini skirts. Well Harry was the most excited. I was in the dressing room (a room in the school that they gave us to change) with the lads getting ready to perform, but I was getting thirsty.

"Guys I'm going out for a while'' I said walking towards the door.

''Hey I'm coming with you'' Harry said.

We walked out of the room to get to the hallway where the water is. I hope we wouldn't find a fan in the hallway. The last thing we wanted is to be attacked by a crazy fan. We obviously love our fans, without them we wouldn't be where we are. But sometimes we just wished they would see and treat us like normal guys.

"Oh God I forgot my phone" Harry said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ok" was all I answered, while he headed back to the dressing room. I swear this boy couldn't survive without his cell phone.

I reached the water container and began to pour some cold water in a paper cup. I saw two girls, they were cheerleaders. One of them really got my attention. She was really fit and curvy. The cheerleader uniform made her look sexy. Suddenly her gaze met mine and I immediately looked away, embarrassed that she caught me checking her out. I saw she told something to the other girl, which I suppose is her friend and turned around. She began to run really fast.

I was quite sad and disappointed, because I wanted to know her name. She was flawless. I could get to know her, since she is cheering here. I would definitely meet her after the presentation.

I was walking back to the dressing room and I just couldn't stop thinking about her. She really intrigued me. While I was thinking, someone bumped on me. I fell on top of that "someone". When I looked down to see who it was, I met the same gaze for the second time.

It was her. The girl I just couldn't stop thinking of. I would finally get to know her. Not the best way to meet someone, but it just happened this way. I realized she was hardly breathing. Obviously because of the fact that I am bigger and stronger.

"Oh sorry love, are you okay?" I asked, helping her to get up.

When she was finally on her feet, she looked up at me. She looked quite nervous.

"Thanks, I'm fine" she said in a shyly voice, she looked so cute!

"So what's your name love?" I asked and noticed she blushed when I called her love.

"Kendall, Kendall Jehnsen". I liked her name, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Wow, that sounded pretty cheesy.

"Well, I'm Zayn. I see you're a cheerleader" I said.

"I know who you are; you're Zayn Malik from One Direction right? And yes I am a cheerleader, well the captain of the team". She proudly said.

"Yes I am so...are you a fan?" I asked hoping she didn't hate me, I mean "us" as One Direction.

"I'm not an obsessed fan, but I like you're music, you guys are pretty talented". I was about to say something but a shout interrupted me. Someone was calling Kendall. I saw it was the other girl that was earlier with her, while I was drinking water.

"I have to go sorry, and nice to meet you" I really didn't wanted this moment to finish. So I did the first thing that came to my mind.

"Hey before you go, can I get your number?" she just nodded and handed me her IPhone, while I handed her mine. We exchanged numbers and I knew it was the time for her to go. I handed her phone back. She just waved and left.

I really wanted to see her again, to be her friend. Or even more than that.

---- Author's Note ----

Hey Guys!!

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2!! xx

Please vote, comment and fan us!!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/amaizing_fanfic

Follow us on twitter!

Thanks for reading!! Xx