Chapter 4

The battle started to get more intense. However, Bulma stopped us.

She wrapped bandages around my neck and wiped up all the blood dripping from my cheek and mouth. Bulma had also wrapped bandages around Trunks' arm and ankles.

When Bulma was finished she said,"Next time, try not to kill each other."

Then Goten with Trunks' little sister, Bulla by his side, told us that we could go for ice cream since it was pretty hot outside and we were training for a long time.

All four of us became the greatest friends ever since I first arrived here and never departed except for when we all had to train.

We went ice skating afterwards and Bulla and Goten (they were dating each other) were holding hands all the way through.

I looked at Trunks,"They do look cute together, don't you think, Trunks?"

Trunks replied,"I think I know who is a much cuter couple than them." Trunks held my right hand while still skating.

I paused for a moment,"Gohan and Videl?"

Trunks smiled,"No."

"Goku and ChiChi?"

"Nope, give up yet? And Goku first thought that a bride was a food so I wouldn't consider them."

We laughed so hard at this.

After we both calmed down Trunks was still holding my right hand and put his other hand on my cheek.

He pulled me close to him and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed him back and blushed like crazy.

"I think you guess who it is now." Trunks and I smiled at each other and I never wanted him to let me go.