Chapter 7

Memories were flooding into my mind...

Broly had raped another saiyan so that he could have an offspring that would help him become more deadly.

"I don't think that will happen, and now that I've got this thing I don't need you to live anymore." Broly held his hand against the women's forehead and blasted her into millions of pieces.

The baby started to cry and Broly took the baby into the spaceship and flew into space.

When he exited the planet, with one blast from his hand, he disintegrated the whole planet.

The baby was watching the whole thing and struggled to get out of its father's arms.

"I think that I've cleaned up the universe a little bit, don't you think so, my legendary son?" Broly laughed.

"Wait a minute...uh, Broly..." "What is it, Paragus?!" "You have a daughter, not a son.."

"Oh.....what a waste.." Broly threw the newborn out of the spaceship.

The baby was going hundreds of miles an hour into the Earth's atmosphere and formed a crater when it hit the earth's ground.

But dispite that it was still just a baby, it was a lot stronger than a normal being.

Two drunk people picked up the child and kicked it like it was a ragdoll. They all laughed about the toddler getting hurt and crying.

"Damn them. I almost forgot how much they're scums." I muttered.

My flashback ended and I woke up with an arm around me.

Trunks didn't let go of my hand though."Y/n, I'm sorry for what happened." "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, I can still read your mind and... I saw your past..."

"I need no pity, thank you though. Just gotta ignore it, ya know?"

Trunks got out of my bed and put his arm around me."Trust me, I think I know how you feel, my father is Vegeta anyways. But I can never compare to what happened to you, I really am sorry."

"Well at least I know who I really am." I said looking down.

"You always seem so calm, I always admired that of you. I wish I could handle things like that with my father..."

"I admire many things about you as well." I smiled. He blushed for a moment then kissed me on my forehead.