Never Saw Us Coming

They never saw us coming
Til they hit the floor
They just kept beggin' for
More, more
~~~~~~~

My E/C eyes scoured the room at the bodies littering the floor.  The room smelled of a mixture of cigarette smoke and metal.  Men are so stupid. As soon as you put on a tight black dress, they're drawn to you like a moth to a flame.  I walked to the door, my heels clacking against the blood-stained floor.  As I turned to leave, I saw the lifeless blue eyes of a man on the floor.  The events of the night flooded my mind.

~~~~~~~~

Na na na na na na na

All dressed up for a hit and run
Na na na na na na na
All dressed up for a hit and run

~~~~~~~~

I gingerly loaded the bullets into the cartridge; don't want it to get jammed for the big night.  My H/C  hair was curled and bounced with every step I took.  I entered the smoke filled club; my E/C eyes searching for my target.  Male, age 42, and he owes my boss a lot of money.

Sometimes I couldn't believe these people; they think that they can make a deal and not repent for it later.  They obviously don't have much experience with The Black Eye. I rolled my E/C orbs at the ridiculous thought, men are so selfish.  Not that I can really blame them, we all want something we don't have.  But you see, men are extremely lazy and hate paying for their actions.  Lazy bastards.  That's why I've decided that if I want something, I will do whatever it takes, even kill.

   My eyes finally settled on a bald man with a scruffy beard.  His blue eyes were clouded by alcohol, but that doesn't mean he's any less dangerous. I noticed that he was flanked by two men.   I walked over to him, my hips swaying slightly. 

He smirked, his voice was gruff, "What's a little lady like you doing in a place like this."  A ring of smoke escaped from his cigar. 

I let a small smile escape as I spoke, "Oh nothing really.  I just came for the special." I lowered my voice on the last word.

He lifted an eyebrow and mused to himself.  "Well, then darling why don't we head to a more secluded place."

I whispered into his ear about how delighted I would be.

Le time skip

As we entered his apartment I surveyed my surroundings; alcohol and cigars littered the floor.  I gingerly stepped over them as he led me to the couch.  His apartment was absolutely disgusting, but it's not like I haven't seen worse. 

He had one arm around me and a bottle of jack in the other.  His blue eyes were filled with lust; no doubt surveying my body.   I placed a hand upon his chest and felt his body rumble with pleasure.    My lips grazed his ear, "I heard that you reward good little girls with information."

His voice was still low and soft, but I could sense a bit of annoyance since I wasn't here to just fool around with him. "Yes, but only if I deem you worthy. So tell me doll, are you worthy?"

I lowered my eyes, "So worthy."

"Then show me."

"Gladly."

I took his face in my hands and began to kiss him.  My tongue weaving in and out of his.  I broke away for air; this was so boring."

I dragged a finger against his cheek, "So am I worthy now?"

He smirked, "You're halfway there."

A small frown tugged at my lips; I turned it into a pout, "But won't you reward me now?"

He lowered his eyes, "I suppose since you've been such a good little doll."

I feigned happiness, "Yay!"

I could sense his impatience to get back to our little make out sesh. "So, darling. Won't you tell me where you keep the key?"

He hummed, "The key to what? My heart? Because I could tell you that you already have it."

I was growing impatient, but was careful to not let it show, "Oh no, I want to know where you keep the valuables." 

He looked at me skeptically, "Well, then if you want the key to that; you'll have to kill me first."

I smirked, "That won't be a problem."

I punched him and then quickly grabbed my concealed gun and pulled the trigger.  As soon as the first shot was heard, his bodyguards came inside.  Only to find their boss dead on the ground.  Blood was pooling around his lifeless body.  One man held my arms behind my back while the other pointed a gun at my head.

One..

Two..

On three I took my heel and placed it in a very uncomfortable place. The man holding me instinctively grabbed his crotch, writhing in pain.  The other man pulled the trigger, but hit his colleague instead.  I fired my gun at him and watched as he crumpled to the floor.  I saw a glint out of the corner of my eye.  And then I remembered what I came here for.  I crouched down to the dead man and slowly grabbed the golden key.  I chuckled to myself.  What a stupid man. 

~~~~~~~~~

I threw the key on my boss's desk.  "I got it.  The only downside is that my favorite stress is stained.  Do you think I could get a new one?"

His dark brown eyes glinted mischievously at me, "Why my dear Y/N, I can do much more than that."

I raised my eyebrow, intrigued.  "How so?"

"I could get you a new partner."

My E/C eyes widened in surprise, but quickly turned to anger. "No way.  I won't allow a man to do my job."

He glared at my disrespect, "Well Y/N, I don't give a rat's ass about what you want.  Besides I've already gotten you a partner for your newest job.  And you will need him."

I snorted, "Then tell me about this man that I so desperately need."

"I can do much better than that." He looked over to the door, "Jones, come in."  A man wearing a white shirt with black suspenders and a bow tie walked in.  He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.  I could tell by his composure that he was an arrogant bastard. 

He offered his hand to me, "I'm Alfred F. Jones, but you can just call me Alfred."

I rolled my eyes, "Nice to meet you Bow Tie."

My boss gave me a warning look, "Y/N, play nice.  This is Hit Man Jones and I need you both to take care of a little... problem."

I crossed my arms, "And that is?"

He smirked, "I want you to kill the leaders of the Italian Mafia."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Hit Man Jones.  Let me know by commenting and rating the story!