Happiness

After a few days I was back in London, and Caleb didn't come back yet. I helped Beckham propose to Regina and videotaped the whole thing.

Once Caleb did come back, I asked him to help me get a job back in Jersey. Caleb was willing to move back with me. Once we got transferred back home, we didn't spend much time mulling over it. We packed up and left. Joe decided to stay at London where he was dating a really sweet model.

I didn't tell people I was moving back wanting to surprise them. Cal helped me get an apartment close by his house. I sold of my car to some dealer for a pretty nice price as it was a new car, so I decided to save my money as I had Rohan's car. I was coming back from work one day and dropped by the local mall to buy a few clothes for work. 

As I walked through Macy's someone caught my eye. I didn't bother to exchange greetings as I jogged him from the back. Shocked, Rohan swung around.

"It's time you get back in my life" I told him smiling.

"Trisha" he said hugging me back.

"Aditya?" I heard a girl behind him. He turned back and smiled at her.

"Giana. Meet Trisha, one of my closest friends" 

She pulled me into a friendly embrace and dos the cheek kissing thing I never understood.

"Shall we catch up then?" Aditya or Rohan said and I nodded as I took them to my apartment. Once I told him my side of what happened, Aditya confessed that he met Giana in Italy and he fell for her. I wasn't surprised she was gorgeous and had an innocent and cute personality. Her manners were impeccable, those kind of girls were hard to find. When Cal came home, I sensed a bit of tension between the two men. Giana also seemed to feel the same way and gave me look and pulled me into the kitchen under the pretense of cooking dinner. 

"Men will always be men" she said shaking her head. I laughed at her as we decided to prepare chicken a mix of Italian and Indian style. 

Once we came back, we were surprised to see a complete one eighty view. If I was a stranger, I would probably say these two men have been friends aince childhood. After dinner, we had come ice cream and called it a day.

"Where will you go Rohan?" I asked 

"We are catching a plane back tonight to Milan. I brought Giana so she can see my family" I nodded knowing there was no way he could live here without getting exposed. 

"We will visit you when we can" I said. "Also, I'm not remarrying. It is a respect to Rohan not Aidtya."

"Rohan may not want you to remarry but Aditya approved of you too lovebirds." 

I smiled at him one last time before he left. He told me to be the uncle and aunt his nephew and niece will never have. 

Everyone was surprised with my move but they adjusted. I attended Nisha's marriage which was soon followed by Felecia and Robert's. Cals parents wanted us to marry. I wasn't so knee on it as Cal isn't exactly  low profile person. His marriage can be the talk of the world. So, we pulled a crazy move and went to LA and got married. It wasn't grand at all but we liked it that way. With all the craziness we went through this was the most normal part for us. 

As the years went on, I fulfilled my dreams and traveled with Cal. Sometimes I took individual trips to my parents and on the way back went to visit Beckham and Rohan and their partners. My nephew is growing up to be a handsome little boy and niece too. They both spend so much time with me and Cal, who everyone knows as my 'neighbor'. But he really was my neighbor. His parents kicked him out so he landed right beside me. Forever and Always.