Relationship With Caleb

My friends wouldn't let me rest until I joined them for the Welcome Back Block party hosted by the biggest social club and a few Greek societies. The music was pretty loud when me a few others finally approached there. It was around four in the evening, so obviously it wasn't party-party. There was an open dance floor with some frat's doing frat-dances. I dismissed it with a scoff. These guys will literally do anything to advertise their frats. I would know as I've been right in the middle of all the advertisement for two years now. I guess the remaining two years won't be much different.

"Hey, wanna grab food?" I asked Frances, a friend of mine I knew since day one at college.

"Yeah, I am starving!"

"Yo, lets go for the Mason Jar decorating after that!" Joe, the ever exuberant one spoke out rubbing his hand.

I grabbed a Chicken wrap and a pizza slice and dug in immediately. What? I am hungry. Sitting on the grass, I was feeling itchy all over my legs. I hate grass. I tuned out my friends a long time ago. When Trisha is eating, you must know she leaves the world to go to heaven. The only way she'll be back is if you take away her food, and a word of advise NEVER DO THAT! I didn't know I was staring at the dance floor until bright purple shirts started filling it. I blinked a couple time and looked away. I refuse to see pathetic dances.

Somehow, my eyes ended up going back to the dance floor. I didn't even realize I was staring until a the music slowed down and a purple shirt was walking to me. It stopped right in front of me. I reluctantly got out of my food trance and peeked up. Oh, the purple shirt had a face- a really nice face. He stretched out his hand, which also looked just as perfect as his carved face and he motioned me to get up. I wiped my mouth and hand before I place my hand in his. I felt a bit giddy inside.

Now, I never really had guys come up to me if it wasn't a question for some class. But its been almost three and half months since anyone last saw me and I lost a lot of weight. I was wearing black leggings with a cream colored top which barely stayed on my shoulders it was pretty loose and had two slits so it when the air blew I looked like a human balloon, but it all worked well together. Even though some guys may call me cute, I am definitely not the kind of cute a frat guy would pick up. I have been five feet and quarter of an inch for three years now and that on top of my weight loss made me look tiny and invisible. So, I was very much surprised when a blonde frat guy walked up to him and gave his hand to me. He was almost a feet taller than me.

It took me a while to get out of the shock, but when I did I realized I was standing on the dance floor with these guys positioning us.

"I can't dance!" I blurted starting to get frantic.

"What? You tell me now?" He looked at me a bit annoyed.

"I-I mean I can-just not like here like in front of people and stuff-and like with someone else" my face was getting hot and it had nothing to do with the scorching sun.

"That's fine, you won't need to dance much. Just kinda sway? Like move your hips or something."

I nodded unable to talk. He stretched of his hands once again, and this time intertwined my right hand with his and placed my other hand on his back. I felt my body get really giddy when he placed his arm on my waist. I felt happy, too happy. He smiled at me as if he noticed my nervousness for the first time.

"Relax. You'll be fine."

Without thinking, I blurted, "Yo don't do that to me. You can't just randomly pick me up and make me dance in front of everyone."

He chuckled, "You should've said no then"

Before I could reply, the music started and I started falling in step with him.