Chapter 6:Finally....

"Tres Spades?!"Me and Eduardo shout out at the same time."Hmm?Yeah,the map said that it's there"Cap'n said as he looked at us."Is something wrong Mrs.Carolyn?"Thomas asked worried.I forced a smile."Y-Yeah,why wouldn't it be?"I'm grateful that they didn't push it any further.Tres Spades huh...I think about Soryu.It's been almost a year since I saw him now,I wonder if he and Erika are happy?I still feel a pang in my heart every time I think about it.No.I shouldn't be burdened by him anymore.I have Eduardo and the guys.I don't need him now.After dinner,me and Eduardo retired to our room while the rest were still drinking.We sat in silence for awhile."Carolyn...are you really ok with going back there?"He asked looking at me."I-I'll be fine,besides,it's for treasure,right?"I smiled wryly.He doesn't look like he believed me but decided not to prod further.

The next day,we arrived in Japan."All right crew!Gather by that hotel tres spades by 9:30 and let's find that treasure!""Aye aye cap'n!"The whole crew scattered.When night fell,the whole crew was gathered by the hotel."I'm surprised you guys didn't get lost"You began when they all suddenly blushed a bit."Wait,so the infamous Sirius pirates got LOST?!AHAHAHAHA!"You couldn't stop laughing as they blushed deeper."Stop laughin woman!You try walkin through the city when the only way you know is where yer feet is takin ya!"Eduardo snapped as he glared.I stopped laughing and turned serious."Alright listen guys,I just wanna know,where is this treasure hidden?"Cap'n looked at map."At the basement,why?"I sighed."That would mean,the treasure is one of the objects that they are putting up for sale at the auction"I mumbled looking down.

"Wait,how'd ya know that?"Cap'n said lookin at me suspiciously."Ok long story short,I used to work here as a maid before I quit and worked at the pub so I kinda know everythin here"All of them,except Eduardo stared at you in shock.I did not mention however,the fact on how I came upon the auctions,they don't need to know that."Also guys,if we try to break into the auction,some mafia people will stop us""We can take em'!"Russell said looking confident."No.You.Can't""So cap'n,when are we goin in?""Soon!"I facepalmed.They completely ignored me didn't they.I sigh as I follow them into hell.

It's just as I remembered it.A nostalgic wave hit me as I stared at the inside of the hotel."Carolyn?Carolyn!"I jumped when someone shouted my name."Jeez this is no time to space out!How do we get into the basement then?"Russell asked.I lead them towards the penthouse elevator."By using this"I entered the secret passcode for the auction hall as we began our descent.While in the elevator,I checked to see if all my weapons were there.My two swords,check.Gun which Eduardo gave me fer my birthday,check.And my hidden dagger,check.Soon, the elevator doors opened.I took a deep breath as I walked out.

The dim auction hall still held an aura of curiosity for the people that were bidding tonight.I led them towards a booth which had a good view of the stage and barricaded the door just in case someone came in.We all sat down as the auctions began.Suddenly,I looked up and sharply sucked in my breath.I finally saw him........Soryu.He was sitting next to Mr.Ichinomiya in the booth.I stared at him.Soryu.Eduardo must've noticed me staring because he looked up too."Is that?"He whispered as I nodded."I'm gonna kill that god damn bastard"He murmured darkly as of which I couldn't hear."Finally,we have this grand treasure chest!Made of 100 percent diamond from England!"I saw the pirates's eyes start to sparkle."That's out treasure"He whispered as the bidding began."50 million!""100 million!"I can never get used to how these people just toss their money around.

"Cap'n,you go get that chest.Nathan,help him.Russell,Eduardo and Thomas can scare of the crowd while Christopher is going to be planning an escape route."I whisper as I stood up."What bout you?"Eduardo looked at me."I'm gonna go take care of somethin"It was utter chaos when the pirates attacked.The pirates were doin their jobs and it was goin accordin to plan when I saw Soryu point the gun at Eduardo!I took out the mask which I had specially made for tonight.It was black with only two-eyeholes so I can see.I quickly dashed into the bidders booth."Sor!Behind you!"I heard Baba shout as he quickly turned around and I froze.He changed.He had bags under his eyes and he looked kinda weak.I quickly shook my head.No!Focus!

I took out my two swords and got into a fighting stance as Soryu pointed his gun at me."So you pirates finally decided to show up.Now where's Carolyn?!!"Soryu roared as I remained silent.Before I knew it,he had flicked off the safety and had started shooting.I avoided the bullets as I swung my swords at him.Then,I sheathed one of my swords as I took out the gun and pulled the trigger.He dodged it flawlessly as he shot some more.I distracted him with my sword.When I made sure he was focused on it,I pulled the trigger and shot the gun,out of his hand.I aimed the gun at him as he held his arms out.I walked towards him when someone caught me from behind."Sor!Now!"Tch,curse you Baba!I struggle to escape as Soryu came near me.He stood in front of me as he pulled off my mask.

~Hello everyone!I hope you enjoyed my this one!I'll be doin Soryu's pov tomorrow because it's kinda late and I'm tired.Hope you guys like it and please comment on your thoughts!Thanks!~