Chapter 15:Japan

"We're almost there!"I stared out at the horizon as I see Japan.Soryu comes and stand beside me."Carolyn"I look over at him and notice that he looks kinda sad.He cups my cheeks as he whispers "I'm not lettin you go Carolyn,never"He crashes his lips onto mine as I struggle to push him away.I feel something slip down my throat.

"HEY!WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"I hear Eduardo roar as Soryu was shoved off me.Eduardo keeps punching him until I snap out of it and pull him off Soryu.Soryu's face was bruised all over but he had a sort of...victorious?Look on his face as I'm dragged away by Eduardo.I heard him say: "You will be mine,one way or another"

"Where did he touch you?!"Eduardo shouts as I was slammed into the wall of his room."J-Just my face'I whimper as he punches the wall beside me."That bastard is dead""Eduardo no!We're almost at Japan!We'll just drop him off and forget about it ok?!"I pull on Eduardo's arm as I shout this."Tch...fine"

What I didn't know,was that I'm gonna regret my words and he's gonna regret ever listening to me.

We arrive in Japan shortly.Eduardo storms off the ship before I can stop him.I stare at him sadly as he disappears into the crowd.Suddenly,I feel light-headed as I lean onto the railing for support.Before I know it,I lost consciousness when I felt someone catch me as I fell.Eduardo?No,wait.......Soryu.

"Hey,do you think Koro's awake?"Ota?"You might have given her too many pills Sor"Baba?"No kiddin,the kid's not wakin up"Mamoru?"She will eventually"Eisuke?I blink as I try to open my eyes."Hey!Koro's awake!""Princess,how are you?""You alright kid?"I put my hands over my ears.Their so loud."Shut up,can't you guys see she's uncomfortable?"and that voice....

I look up and see Soryu,pointing his gun at Ota,Baba and Mamo.I jump in shock."What the?!"Soryu approaches me and I get into a fighting stance."What the hell did ya do to me?"I growl as I glare at them fiercely and reach for my swords."Huh?"There not here.I check my breast pocket for my gun.Not there too.

"Looking for these?"Eisuke smirks as he holds out my gun and swords."Give it back"I hiss."No can do Koro,we wouldn't want you to shoot us now would we?"Ota says while flashing me his angelic smile.I instinctively kick the floor.Good,the gun I hid is still there.It was my emergency gun just in case something like this happened.I also happened to have a dagger hidden in my other boot.

I smirk as I regain my composure."What?So ya think the pirates wouldn't notice ya kidnappin me?Big mistake pal""Oooh!Koro's developed pirate slang!Teach me!Please teach me!"Ota looks at me with shining eyes."Sure I will..."I reach down to take off my boot and then scratch my feet as if it was itchy."In hell"

I take out my gun as I shot it towards Ota.The bullet impaled itself in his leg."GAAAAHHHHHHH!!!WHY THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE A GUN THERE?!"Ota screams as the other bidders rush towards me.I kick off my other boot as I took out my dagger.I charged towards Baba and flipped flawlessly over his back then thrusted my dagger into his arm.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!SHE HAS A DAGGER TOO!!!!"Baba falls,clutching his arm."Two down"I look towards the rest of the bidders."Three to go"I vault over the glass table and kick Mamoru,you know where."SONOVA BITCH!"Mamoru rolls on the ground,trying to relieve the pain.I dodged as Eisuke swung his fist towards me.

"Whoa!"I land,not so gracefully on the other side of the sofa as I flip to get away from him.Eisuke then grabs me as I struggle."Stay Put!"Eisuke flashes me the coldest glare he could muster.However,he doesn't know that I don't really care anymore does he?I stomped on both his feet,causing his grip to weaken,then punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach.

He flew across the room and landed on the wall,hard.Suddenly,I feel a piece of cloth being pushed against me.Chloroform.I thought before everything went dark.When I woke up,I felt something warm against my body.I turn and find.."Soryu?!"He was cuddling me with his arms around my waist.I peeled him arms away as I slipped out from his grasp.

He grabbed my arm before I could run out."Carolyn!Please!I love you so much!"Soryu pleaded."Let go."Your cold voice resonated around his room.The very room of which he broke up with you."Carolyn please!I!"You shrugged him off and flashed him a cold glare before trudging out of the room.