Chapter 5 - Bad News

The next days were empty without Yato and Yukine, they made everyone smile.

Kazuma saw the sadness that was on Veena's face. A century ago she promised to herself that she won't feel anymore, she couldn't keep the promise.

She tried to kill her feelings so much but his smile was always coming in her mind at least one time a day.

" Morning, Veena. " Kazuma said while bringing her coffee

" What if the heavens will get mad ? " she asked him without even bothering to response to his greeting.

Anyways Kazuma was used to it, but he wasn't used to see Veena caring for Yato.

" Yato will figure out something, he's not a fool. "

" No God ever tried to change his occupation. Not even Ms Kofuku and she's the goddess of poverty. "

" Veena, you know Yato. He won't give up on this idea, also you shouldn't be so worried."

" I am not worried, I just ... "

" You just want him to be safe, that means carrying. "

Bishamonten kept her mouth closed, she couldn't contradict Kazuma because she knew that he was right.

" What plans we have for today?" Bishamon asked Kazuma, he was usually planning everything.

" Some phantoms in north, they're so many. We should check that area. "

" Hmmm...okay."

After she finished her coffee, she left her office. Kazuma went to search for his comrades.

They met all in the hallway.

" Come, Choki , Kinki, Shoki, Gaiki, Suuki, Shuki , Jinki ! "

After she got ready , she sat on Kinki and they left the castle.

****

They killed a lot of phantoms and they were done when a familiar face showed up.

" Bishamon-sama!"

" Nora. What do you want ? "

" You're the only one who spent a lot of time with Yato, lately. Stop him, Bishamon-sama! He's gonna be executed by heavens !"

" What?"

" Don't believe her, Veena!" Kazuma whispered

" The heavens haven't approved his idea, they sent him to death! Help him, Bishamon!"

Veena's heart was shattered.

" No, I won't. "

****

" You did the right thing, Veena!" Kazuma said when they returned to the castle

" Yeah, I know. " she lied

" You all did great today." She said to her shinkies that were standing in front of her

She gave them a big smile, then she went straight to her room.

She didn't think that she did the right thing. She wanted to help Yato, she couldn't let him die.

Veena wasn't sure about this, after all she couldn't trust a Nora.
Someone knocked at her door.

" Come in."

A pink haired girl showed up.

" Aiha."

" Ane-sama, Kazuma told me about Yato. Aren't you going to save him? I know that we can't trust a Nora, but we know that she and Yato grew up together like brother and sister. She won't lie to us, would she ?"

" She wouldn't I guess."

" So , we have to save them!"

" Them?"

" Yukine must be with him."

"Oh I see, Aiha, you want to save Yukine, don't you? Very well, but I can't drag others into this. It's only you and Kuraha. I am going to use normal weapons for this thing. "

Aiha smiled.

" Let's go to save Yato and Yukine, Aiha !"

The girl nodded.

A/n: new chapter, also I'm trying to write every week but it's haaard and I have my own smol life

For more yabisha stuff: @bishamonn_ on instagram