Chapter 13 - "Mommy & Daddy"

"Bishamon-sama! Look what I've painted!" Aiysha said happily as she put her paper in front of the goddess.

" Woah- that's nice Aiysha. " Veena said to the little girl, a week has passed since that incident, but she couldn't find a solution for the girl, Kazuma told her the only solution but she didn't want to do that a week ago, but now she understood that it was the only solution.

" So, Aiysha, look..."

" I know Bishamon-sama, I understand. You need to get me to an orphanage. It's okay. " the girl smiled

" Really? I'm sorry but I already have-"

" Lots of people around here, I know. "

Aiysha hugged Vaisravana, the girl loved to stay here, especially spending time with the twins Bishamon had. She didn't want to go, but she didn't have any other choice.

On the other side, Bishamon didn't want to abandon her, she was just a pour little child. She wanted to help her, to even be her "mom" but she couldn't. A human can not to stay with the Gods.

"Um, Veena-" Kazuma said coming in the room.

" Huh?"

" Yato called, he wants you to go at Kofuku's place. He said he needed to talk with you. "

" Fine, tell him I'll go. "

Kazuma nodded and he went outside to call Yato back.

" Aiysha...get ready,you'll come with me, then I'll have to take you to your future...home. "

" Sure!"

The little girl went to pick some of the things the Goddess gave her while Veena called for Aiha.

" Yes, Ane-sama?"

" Would you like to come with me? You can see Yukine this way. " Bishamon smirked

" S-sure thing!" Aiha blushed

The goddess hugged tightly her shinki, she knew about Aiha's feelings so she wanted to help her somehow.

When Aiysha came back, the three gals started their walk. Bishamon couldn't use Kugaha in this case because of Aiysha.

After a lot of time walking they arrived at Kofuku's house.

Lady Kofuku was outside and she greeted them with a big smile and warm hugs.

" Who's this little cutie ?" The pink haired woman asked

" She's Aiysha, she stayed with us since last week, you know, her family...passed away in that incident at the hospital. "

" Oh, how nice of you Bisha, to help her! You have such a kind heart. "

" Yeah, now..is the time to be realistic."

After Kofuku realised what the blonde goddess said she took Aiysha's hand and started to show her around.

Yato saw that the guests arrived so he went to greet Bishamon.

" Yato, you wanted to talk with me ?" Bisha asked raising one eyebrow

" Yeah..."

" Uh- Yato where's Yukine?" Aiha asked

" I'm right here!" Yukine said waving from inside the house

Aiha ran to him and she hugged him.
He was a bit surprised but he hugged her back.

" They're so nice." Bishamon laughed

"Bleach." Yato mocked them

After the two of them laughed a little bit, Yato went straight to the subject.

" Yukine told me that you wanted to help Hiyori remember us again."

" Oh, he did..." Veena said frustrated

" And I'm thankful for that, really, it means a lot to me , but it's better this way, so you don't have problems with the heavens. "

" I thought you liked her. "

Yato scratched the back of his neck.

" Yeah, but it will go away, she has her own life to live you know. "

" You'll be okay? "

" Yeah. Somehow. "

Yato went closer to Bishamon and hugged her.

" Thank you, for not giving me up, yet. "

Bishamon blinked.

" Ooooo IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND ?!" Aiysha said behind them with a happy voice while Bishamon broke the hug.

" He's not my boyfriend !" she said in the same time Yato said " She's not my girlfriend !"

" But you act like a good couple to me!" the girl laughed

The Gods blushed and just looked away.

" So she's the girl you saved?" Yato said, trying to change the subject.

" Mhm."

" Don't give up on her." he said

Veena and Aiysha looked at him in surprise.

" If I stay can you two be my mommy and daddy ?"

" Sure thing, kiddo. " Yato said pulling her up in his arms

" Yato!"

" Calm down, Crazy Chick. We'll explain things to her later."

Bishamon gave Yato an angry glare but the anger went away when she saw how nice was he acting with Aiysha.

He was acting like a dad to her.

A/N: sorry for the long wait tbh 😌 lysm 💓