Chapter 6 - Sacrifice

" Kuraha, you can wait here. We'll be back soon, if we won't come back in a hour then...go home. "

Kuraha's heart stopped for a bit when he heard his masters words, but he obeyed anyway.

" Yes, milady. "

Bishamon smiled one more time, then she entered in the Heaven's dungeon. With Aiha as her shinki she had some protection, but without her combat shinkies and without Kazuma she was basically lost, but she couldn't risk others life even if they were supposed to be only her weapons she loved them more than she should.

" Ane-sama do you think we can do this ?"

" If I wouldn't have believe that I wouldn't have come. "

Veena continued her way, she tried to be as silent as possible. She couldn't win against the whole heaven by herself. She may be the mightiest war God but without her blessed vessel she couldn't be as strong as usual.

" I think we're almost there. " Veena whispered

They walked in a dark dungeon, after Bishamon's thoughts that was one of the most horrible dungeon from Heaven. They were supposed to keep Yato there, but the goddess was surprised when she only found Yukine there.

" Yukine?!"

" B-Bishamonten!"

" Are you okay?? Where's Yato?" She asked with a worried voice

" They already sent him to death..."

" What?" Veena cried

She shook her head and she cut off Yukine's chains.

" Let's hurry , Yukine!"

" Y-yea!"

Vaisravana took Yukine's hand and they started to ran straight to the execution room.

' I can't fail. Gods can't do anything wrong. I have to save Yato. I can't let him to die. ' she was telling all those things to herself.

If she wouldn't be able to save Yato probably she'd blame herself for the rest of the time.

She couldn't let him die, not when she truly understood her feelings.

She was happier around him and her heart was beating faster. She smiled more around him and his laugh was able to make her day better. She understood that between love and hate was only a tiny line and she has crossed it.

When they finally arrived at the execution Yato was already badly injured.

" Stop it !" Bishamon shouted

" Oh, Bishamonten, you come to see his death ? You hated him the most. " one of the Gods said

" No. I don't hate him anymore and you shouldn't hate him either. He's a God, he cannot do wrong things so that means he doesn't deserve to die. He wanted to change his statute because he has changed. Don't kill him!"

A lot of whispers were said by the Gods, no one could actually believe that Bishamon was standing against Heaven for a God of calamity.

" Well, well. It looks like you have some feelings for him, don't you?" Another goddess said

Veena blinked.

" This is not about me. It's about Yato Gami, let him go or-"

" Or else what? You're only one and you're only with one shinki. You're useless, Bishamon!"

They were right. She couldn't fight them all.

" If you let him go I'll do whatever you want me to do."

Everyone blinked. She was crazy.

" Very well, let Yato Gami go. " the main God said

Two Gods pushed Yato towards Yukine, the boy caught him.

Veena released Aiha from her shinki form.

" Ane-sama, what do you wanna do?"

" I'm saving Yato, Aiha. That's what I said I would. Now go with them home. Take care. "

" Ane-sama..."

" Let's go already, Aiha. " Yukine said dragging both Yato and Aiha after him.

As they went faster, Bishamon become smaller and at some point they couldn't see her anymore.

" What do you want ?" Bishamon asked after they were gone.

" Nothing to much, just cut the lines between Yato and Hiyori Iki. They're too close, it's not good."

" Fine."

Bishamon nodded but in her heart she knew that after this Yato will hate her forever.

A/n comment your opinion below pls ❤😘