♥How it all started♥

◈Hiro's POV◈

"Today is the day, Tadashi. I'm finally gonna do it. I'm gonna ask her." I said happily to my brother while fixing myself in front of a mirror.

"Are you sure? You told me that like a 100th time already." He said while grabbing his bag.

If you don't know what we're talking about, today is the day that I'll ask my crush, Alyzza Zakimiya for Valentines Day. You see, it's only 1 week away.

Tadashi and I headed for our school. Once we got there, I immediately went to my locker. I was surprised when I was greeted by GoGo, who was just across my locker. She's not like this. This is more like Honey Lemon's tone of greeting.

"Hey Hiro! I was just wondering If you could come to the lunch meeting-" She was interrupted when Alyzza came in.

All of the boys began to look at her. She's so perfect. "Sorry GoGo, I have to go." I said.

She sighed. "Alright."

I went to my class and began to listen. I am now sitting beside GoGo, while looking at Alyzza. I'm not really paying attention to my teachers because I feel like I'm stuck in a daydream.

The bell rang and all of us started to pick up our books. I went to my locker, which was beside Alyzza's locker and put my books inside. She went beside me and started to talk to me.

"Hey Hiro!" She greeted while putting her Biology book inside her locker.

"Hey A- Alyzza." I stuttered.

"Our topic in Biology was super hard." She said while putting her other stuff inside.

"Alyzza?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want me to teach you later after school?" I asked as she looks at me with her brown eyes.

"Sure, why not?" She said while closing the door of her locker.

"Since it's already lunch, why don't we go to the cafeteria?" I asked instead of asking her for Valentines Day.

You're so stupid, Hiro. Why didn't you ask her???

After that whole akward thing, we headed to the cafeteria together.

◈GoGo's POV◈

Since Biology class is done, I went to my locker to put my things since it's already lunch. Once I got to my locker, I look back at Hiro's locker and I saw an awful sight. He was talking to his 'crush' again.

"Since it's already lunch, why don't we go to the cafeteria?" He asked as he looks at Alyzza.

They started to walk to the cafeteria together. I kinda felt jealous every time I see them together. I know that I'm his best friend but I can't replace his feelings for Alyzza. Note to self: don't fall in love with your best friend and don't fall in love with a person who doesn't love you.

I went to the cafeteria. Once I got there, I immediately went to take my lunch and went to my friends' table.

"Hey GoGo." They greeted casually.

"Hey guys."

"Uh GoGo, where's Hiro?" Tadashi asked as I sit down.

"He's with his 'crush' again." I replied with a sad look on my face.

"Someone's jelly!" Fred teased.

"I'm not jealous of them and besides, we're just best friends." I replied as a took a sip of my orange juice.

"Don't deny it GoGo. I know when you had that look on your face. I know you're lying." Honey Lemon said as she eats her lunch.

"I'm not jealous." I said, holding my temper.

"If you're not jealous, how come you always have a sad look on your face when you see Hiro with Alyzza? How come you always look at Hiro and How come you always daydream in class?" Honey asked again.

"Alright, I have a crush on him!" I admitted.

"See, I told you guys." Honey said.

I sighed.

ⓣⓘⓜⓔⓢⓚⓘⓟ

I am now crossing the bridge near the lab when I saw Hiro talking to Alyzza. I listened to their conversation.

"Alyzza, I was wondering if you could go with me this Valentines Day?" He asked.

I felt my heart crashed.

"Of course!" She replied as she hugged him.

I teared up and ran away, not wanting to see anyone.