♥Bot Fights♥

◈GoGo's POV◈

It took me 5 minutes to go to the bot fighting place. It was actually scary on the outside.

I went to the underground arena. Loud cheering was heard from the outside. I gulped. I never played for months.

Once I got in, I saw a boy, fighting one of the most greatest bot fighters here in San Fransokyo. She's the Blue Rider. Wait a minute, is that Hiro fighting the Blue Rider???

I watched the whole fight. It was really Hiro. I thought he was never involve in this game. As I watching, I saw that some of his robot's parts got separated. The other robot was trying to catch his robot but he was just too fast. Blue Rider was panicking a bit but Hiro was just playing the game in a cocky way. Wait, did he really play this game ever since? Is he used to this?

I snapped out of my thoughts when he defeated the Blue Rider. "Once again, our winner is... Hiro Hamada!" The ringmaster said. He's really used to this.

"Does anyone wants to play against me?" He asked.

"I want!" I suddenly said.

◈Hiro's POV◈

"I want!" A girl in a black helmet said.

When she got in front, I was stunned by her. She was just my height, she's wearing a skirt, she has a perfect figure, and she has a familiar voice.

She sat down and placed her bot in the center. I placed mine too. Her bot was like a circular wheel with hands. The hands was attached by the means of electro-magnetic suspension. Wait, I only know one person who makes those.

We started the game and our bots clashed. Her bot was hard to destroy because every time I try to destroy it, it just goes back together.

The hands of the bot suddenly turned into pincers. It grabbed my bot and separates its parts.

I just lose... to a girl.

"For the first time, someone defeated our all time champion. The winner is... the Black Racer." The ringmaster said.

I suddenly spoke. "Can you please remove your helmet so I can know who's the new champion in bot fighting?"

She removed her helmet and revealed her face. It was GoGo."

"GoGo? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Trying to forget problems." She said.

Just then, I heard the police sirens. All of the people in the arena left to the only exit that they know. I grabbed GoGo and left to the other exit I know. We were just walking when I saw that the other police was there. I grabbed GoGo and went behind a car to hide.

I saw the police walk away. "So, we're good now?" I asked.

"Yeah, good as new. Thanks for saving me back there." She said as she stood up.

"It was no big deal." I said.

Another police came and I grabbed her downwards. "So, how was you and Alyzza?" She asked.

"We're fine. I just asked her for Valentines. Speaking of Valentines, who's your partner?" I asked as we stood up.

"No one. Wait. There's my bike." She said.

We rode her bike and she began pedaling. We rode our way towards the café.

"Thanks!" I said.

"You're welcome." She said and kissed me in the cheek.

After that, she rode her bike and went away while I stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Why did she do that?" I asked to myself.