♥I-invite her on Valentines Day?♥

◈Hiro's POV◈

When I went upstairs, I wasn't expecting Tadashi to be with Wasabi and Fred. I think they are playing truth or dare.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" I asked as I sit with them on the floor.

"Just playing truth or dare." Fred answered.

"Bring it on!" I said as I take the challenge.

Fred took the bottle and spin it. The bottle stopped from spinning and it landed on Wasabi.

"Wasabi, truth or dare?" Fred asked.

"Truth!" Wasabi replied.

"Are you going with Abigail this Valentines Day?" Fred asked as he gave him a weird look.

"Yes." Wasabi simply replied.

Wasabi took the bottle and spin it. This time, it landed on Tadashi.

"Tadashi, truth or dare?" Wasabi asked.

"Truth."

"Do you like Honey Lemon?" Wasabi asked.

"Yeah." Tadashi replied as he scratch the back of his neck.

Tadashi spinned the bottle. It landed on Fred. He was given a dare to hold his breath for 30 seconds. On the 25th second, his face was already purple.

Fred took the bottle and smirked. The bottle spinned and landed on me. Oh no.....

"Hiro, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Uh, dare." I replied.

"Hmmm, I dare you to invite GoGo this Valentines Day and break her heart at the end of the day. If you failed, You'll eat 30 chilly peppers." He said.

I gulped. "Okay."

"Good luck, Hamada." Fred said.