♥Confusions♥

◈GoGo's POV◈

I am now back to my apartment. I grabbed my keys to open the door. I went to my bedroom and sighed. I placed my helmet at the table beside my bed.

After a few minutes, I went to the bathroom. I hummed as I feel the warm water run through my body. After I took a shower, I changed into my pajamas and sat on my bed. I then faced my bedside table and took the picture frame. It was a picture of me and Hiro. It was taken last year at his first day of college. Just then, I remembered something. It was the kiss that I gave him earlier.

I sighed. "Why did I do that?"

◈Alyzza's POV ◈

Today is a very long day. I just found out that the Black Racer was GoGo.

I kinda felt jealous because I saw Hiro dragging her to the other exit. It was only the two of them who used that exit.

But, why should I feel jealous? I'm GoGo's friend and I know that her crush is Hiro. Am I jealous because I have a crush on Hiro too? Is it because I'm so in love with him?

What if GoGo is in love with him too? What if our friendship break? Why am I like this?

No! I think, I have to sacrifice my feelings. This is what friends are for. They sacrifice each other just for their friends.

I think I need to sleep...