♥I'm sorry♥

◈Hiro's POV◈

Today is the day that I'll be asking GoGo for Valentines. I've been thinking this all night and argh, why am I so stupid? I should've asked her instead of Alyzza. You see, when I'm near GoGo, I feel something very weird that I can't explain.

I am now walking along the hallways and I saw GoGo talking to Alyzza. I hid behind the lockers and this is what I heard.

"GoGo, I'm sorry." Alyzza said as she was twirling some of her black hair.

"Sorry? For what?" GoGo asked innocently.

"I'm sorry for taking Hiro away from you." Alyzza said with a sad look on her face.

What does she mean? I listened as they continue their conversation.

"Look, it's alright. I know I have feelings for him but when I see him happy, I feel happy too." GoGo said. "Sometimes, you just have to sacrifice your feelings for others."

◈GoGo's POV◈

After that conversation, we parted ways. As I was walking, I suddenly met Hiro.

"Hey H-Hiro!" I greeted nervously.

"Hey GoGo. Uh, I just wanted to ask you something." He said.

"Sorry. I'm busy." I pretended.

I started to walk away because I'm starting to tear up. Argh, what happened to the emotionless GoGo. Suddenly, Hiro grabbed me by my arm.

"Why are you this hard?" He asked.

"What do you mean by this hard?" I asked while facing him.

He let go of me and said, "Look GoGo, I made a terrible mistake. I asked Alyzza instead of you. When I'm near you, I feel something that I can't see explain. SO will you go with me this Valentines Day?" He asked.

"Uh... I...I,"

Suddenly, my friends and Alyzza came.

"Um, uh..." I said as I look at Alyzza.

She just smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I'll go." I replied to his question.

Then, the rest of the students cheered.