♥Black Racer and Blue Rider♥

◈GoGo's POV◈

I ran home after I saw and heard everything. When I got home, I just went upstairs.

Once I reached my room, I dropped my purple bag in my bed. I lay down and sighed. I look across my direction and I saw the clothes that I usually wear for bot fights.

I sighed. "Tonight will be a very long night."

I grabbed it and headed to my personal bathroom. I change into my outfit which consist of a black helmet, my leather jacket, black shirt, black skirt, black stockings and my black boots.

I looked at my mirror. "Not bad."

I sneaked my way to downstairs. I hope my mom and dad won't be awake. I went outside, grabbed my bike and went to a bot fighting place.

◈Alyzza's POV◈

After having lecture with Hiro at the library, We head straight to the bridge. He asked me to be his partner for Valentines Day. I actually felt bad because I knew that my friend, Leiko has a crush on him. To be honest, I do too.

Oh my! What am I getting myself into? I can't do this to my friend. I'm such a horrible friend.

I went to my cabinet since I decided to go on a bot fight. I grabbed my blue helmet since I don't want myself to be revealed. Then, I grabbed my blue jacket, blue shirt, blue skirt and blue boots.

"I'm getting used to this." I muttered.

I went outside my house and went to the bot fighting place. I grabbed my blue motorcycle and went to the place.