From Marcel to Harry

"Come ON Marcel!" I called out to my younger brother, Marcel as we were walking to the library. We wanted to do our homework and do some extra reading. Marcel always carries a book and tries to read while walking. He's quite the klutz. I hear him mumble apologies as we walk down the street. He keeps bumping into people and they give him glares. One particular man was rather rude and shoved my brother down. He stumbled back into the alley and I hurried over to him, making sure he wasn't harmed. I'm not quite as smart as Marcel, but I do know a good deal. Marcel was still facing the street and I crouched down next to him and frantically asked if he was okay.

Marcel nodded and smiled sadly, saying, "I've had worse Janet." I give him a sympathetic smile, knowing the bullying at school he endures, and helped him to his feet.

"Give me your wallet!" I hear someone shout. Marcel and I both look around wildly and then see the man pushing another man up against the wall at the back of the alley. Instinctively, I push Marcel behind me. He be an annoying little geek almost all of the time, but he's still my baby brother. Marcel quietly whispers in my ear, "Let's get behind the trash bins, Janet. I'll use my cellular phone to call the police." Marcel called the police and soon we heard the sirens. Sadly, before they got there the man robbing the other found out his victim did not possess a wallet. Enraged, he pulled out a knife and before anyone could say anything, he slit the man's throat. I felt Marcel grab onto my shoulder for support. The police arrived before the man left the alley and Marcel and I simultaneously shouted, "That's him officers!" They grabbed him, but before he was taken away, he glared at us.

"I'll get the two of you for this. You'll pay for this! You'll die!" the criminal screamed manically at us. Marcel was shaking and I realized I was too. The next few months were a blur.  The man, named Edgar Ashberry, went on trial and Marcel and I testified. He was sent to prison, but we found it he belonged in a gang that always went after the people that put their friends in prison. That meant us. We were immediately placed under the Witness Protection Program and sent to Holmes Chapel in Chesire. Our new identities were Gemma and Harry Styles, children of Anne Cox and Des Styles.