Auditions and Transitions

Harry/Marcel's POV

Oh. My. Goodness. (Yes I know those sentences are grammatically incorrect, but I don't care!) My mother, my wonderful mother, she gave me the most amazing gift I could have ever asked for! I had an audition for THE X FACTOR! She signed me up and took me, Will came along too, and the judges, wow sent me through! I start to bootcamp in just a few months! Sadly, I auditioned as a soloist, not in the group category, so Will and the rest of White Eskimo will not be joining me on this journey. One thing has been tugging at the back of my mind (figuratively, not literally). The guy Janet and I sent to jail. What if he watches the X Factor in prison and sees my new identity. I don't know, I DO look completely different. As does Janet, but still. Hehe, I'm just giddy over all of this! Oh and I do apologize profusely for not corresponding with you in these last few months, For once, my time has actually been consumed by more than useless studying of material I already have memorized. Anyway, I will record more of my new life later, as for now, BYE!

Gemma/Janet's POV

I can't believe this. Marcel, my little brother, king of the nerds, is going to be on the X FACTOR. Insane. I'm immensely proud of him. Mum and I even made t-shirts to wear to support him. Once a nerd, always a nerd, I guess. Still, this is so amazing. I don't know when we will write next, but I'm sure we will find time during the bootcamp session of X Factor.