The Formation

Harry/Marcel's POV

Wow, it has been a while! So much has happened, where do I even start? Well my life continued in the normal Harry way until it was time for bootcamp. I was sad to be away from Will and the family for such a lengthy amount of time, but the experience was unforgettably life changing. I've learned so much and made even more friends! Hold on, let me get the full tale written here. So, we went to bootcamp and did all of our learning and improving skills, but when it came time to choose who would be moving on to the next step, I wasn't chosen. I had waited anxiously to hear "Harry Styles" called out, but those words never left their lips. Feeling devastated, I prepared to go home, but then my luck turned around. The judges announced they wanted me, several girls, and 4 more boys to come back on the stage. There, we were given the best news of our young lives. They wanted to form 2 bands, a girl group and a boy group. WE WERE GOING THROUGH! Our dreams weren't crushed! Completely. I was put in a group with these 4 lovely lads named Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. Liam seems to be very responsible and nice. Louis appears quiet, but he is rather rambunctious and mischievous. Zayn is kind of quiet, he actually refused to dance during bootcamp, until Simon made him. Niall, that kid, he eats. A lot. He's funny though. Well, we have only a short time before we go to Judge's Houses and for us, a group, that is THE Simon Cowell's house. Can you believe it? Me, Marcel, biggest nerd since the beginning of the word, IN Simon Cowell's house. Before that occurs, the five of us will spend a week at my dad's house. His name is Robin, but the guys think he is my step-dad. Ever since we got into this witness protection program, everything has to be switched, changed or tampered with. It's kind of unnerving, but at least I get to spend some time with my dad. We have to practice harmonizing our voices. The whole idea of spending a week with these boys scares me. I just don't want them to hate me or bully me. What if this ends up being like how school was? I've made friends now as Harry, but I've never LIVED with Will or the others! At home, my former Marcel personality comes out more. I'm so nervous. I'm sure everything will be fine, they all seem like lovely lads. I've got to go pack now, my "step-dad's" house is about an hour away from here, and we are leaving tomorrow. I'll be sure to tell you how this week goes.