Simon's House

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Simon Cowell's dwelling cannot simply be called a house. A mansion, chateau or palace is more fitting. Possiby even castle. We are in Spain and this plae is just amazing! He has historic artifacts, paintings and everything is top dollar! Nothing but the finest for Mr. Cowell! I used to wonder if he had the talent he always berated others about and I can now tell he does! His mentoring skill is absolutely unprecedented! Most would think singing comes completely from the heart, but Simon has calculated something about it because he is always right! Knows who will sing what part be every single time! Outstanding, he is. Our first perfomance is this Friday and I'm full of anxiety because of it! The boys are too. Niall and Louis laugh it off, joking and making the rest of us laugh. Every now and then, Zayn goes quiet and a tad bit green whenever he thinks about it. Liam just runs his hand through his hair repeatedly and babbles on about whatever pops into his head. It wouldn't be so nerve-wracking, but this determines if we go on to the liveshows where the country votes for us. This is HUGE. We are working hard, but what if it isn't enough. These last few weeks have been a blissful time, but now the judement is coming. This could be the end or the start. OH, I also need to tell you our band name. It is.... ONE DIRECTION! And, I thought of it! They all liked it. When the subject first arose, we joked and Niall even suggested a name as ludicrous as "Niall and The Potatoes." My thought proces went something like this: Well, we all want to grow and be something, we all went to head that way. We all want to go in the same direction. And then BOOM One Direction was thought of it. I said it so quietly at first, I thought they might not hear, but Zayn heard and asked, "What was that Harry?" And responded again, "One Direction." I cringed a little bit, afraid of the mockery sure to come. Strangely, everyone liked my idea. Simply stunning. I have to go soon, we are working on our song some more. Torn. Beautiful song. We usually wake up around 9 and work for a bit, eat, rest, then work some more. We all want this. As do the other groups. Wish us luck. I probably wont be able to write anymore until after we perform. Wow, that still sounds strange. Haha. :)