Friends and Pride

Harry/Marcel's POV

Wow, if you told me I would have 4 guys staying with me at Dad's house and NONE of them made fun of me for the duration of a week, I wouldn't have believed you. This week, we were mainly supposed to learn how to sing together, but mainly our days were dedicated to football practicing and guitar playing. We did spend the nights around the campfire, singing our favorite songs, but still, not an exhorbitant amount of rehearsal happened. It's so weird to have friends. I have Will, of course, but still, this is 4 totally different boys, popular ones at that, and they like me! When we played football, which I am wretched at by the way, I'd just fall down and be silly. The guys didn't make fun of me or laugh at the fact that I wasnt good! And Louis, he was AMAZING! I told him if singing doesnt work out, he should try being a professional footballer. He laughed, imagine that, someone laughing at something I said, and NOT in a mocking tone! Niall is Irish, funny and LOUD. I like being around him. Niall is the kind of person that makes you feel like nothing can ever go wrong and it's very cheery. Liam tries to reign the rest of us in, but now, he just joins in. It's good to have someone to go for advice. Zayn is still kind of shy, but when he's with the rest of us, he's just as crazy! His accent is funny, but in a good way. They're all good lads and it's just been so much fun hanging out with them. We go to Simon's house tomorrow, so I need to finsih packing, but in case this all abruptly ends, I want to have the memories written down. We could not make it past Judge's Houses and have to go back to our respective homes. None of them are very close to each other. Especilly Niall, he's in Ireland! Mum and "Gemma" are immensely proud, I think, but there is a difference from when I was the nerd with the good grades. They have aways been proud of me, but now, there are no reservations. Marcel got brilliant grades and multiple awards, but they came with a price. Bullying, teasing, few friends. Now I am successful, with friends and I am going to THE Simon Cowell's house. Like I said, they have always and always will be proud, but it's so much better this way. Anyway, I HAVE to pack now, so goodbye! I will write from SIMON'S HOUSE!!