Chapter 10

Carl's POV
I run in when I hear some one fall I see chase on the floor with blood coming form her head " CHASE!!!" I yell and run to her and run to the kitchen and grab a towel and apply pressure to her head " MAGGIE " I yell she then runs threw the door and runs to me and chase " what happen " Maggie asked " I don't know but you got to help her " I said Maggie nodded I then help Maggie pick chase up and set her on the Sofia " I'm going to run and get my dad " I said and ran to get my dad I found him coming back from the shed " dad chase is hurt she's not responding " I said dad nodded and we ran to the house dad ran to chases side and looked at her head " what happen" dad asked " I ran in to fine chase on the floor bleeding so I yelled for Maggie I think some one hit her on the back of the head and she blacked out " I said dad nodded " well let's get her cleaned up " dad said I nodded and went to get a bowel of warm water and got a rag so we could clean the wound I went back in to the living room and helped Maggie clean chases wound as dad held chase I think he likes her and I do to she's awesome but I know mom don't so I help clean the wound chase then starts to murmur things " chase wake up come on you got to wake up please wake up " I said chase still laid there and mumbled things I sit on the bed and lay my head on her chest and I could hear her heart beat " chase you got to wake up please I need you " I whispered and I feel asleep.I woke up to laughter " chase " I whispered and sat up to see chase sitting up and smiling " hey buddy " chase said I smiled and hugged her " chase what happened to you " I asked I could feel the tears about to pour " I don't know buddy ok I went in to see Beth and I woke up to Rick and Daryl smiling and chucking at us cause we were asleep and according to them we were sleeping so damn cutely " chase said I smiled and hugged her again and kissed her cheek " wow you missed me that much " chase said I nodded and we sat there just hugging I knew now that how much chase means to me she's more then a big sister figure she was more like a mom to me.
Rick POV
I look at Carl and chase as they both were asleep I smiled but was knocked out of my thought by a nudge from Daryl " how they doing " Daryl asked " chase was hurt last night and Carl hasn't left her side since she's been out " I said Daryl nodded chase and Carl were sleeping so cutely that it was funny " he likes her " Daryl said I nodded " but he looks up to her like a sister hell even a mother figure " I said Daryl nodded Chase then opens her eyes and looked at me and Daryl with a confused looked we laughed as chase seemed so confused " what happened All I felt is that some one hit the back of my head and blacked out that's all I remember" chase said me and Daryl nod " well all we know is that Carl found you on the floor passed out and he hasn't left your side since you blacked out " I said chase smiled and kissed Carl's hairline she was such a nice person I don't think her and Daryl are even related " do you guys now who knocked me out " chase asked me and Daryl shock are heads chase nodded " I think I have a idea " chase said " who " I asked " Lori she hasn't liked me since I shown up she's been a bitch to me ever since I got here " chase said I nodded " I'm going to go and talk to her " I said chase nodded I walked out of the room and went to are tent I heard whispering I thought it was Glen and Maggie I walk in and see abortion pills in are tent what the hell I knew Shane and Lori fucked but I didn't know that Lori was pregnant I was pissed I zipped the tent back up and walked back to the house and in to the room chase was in I see her and Carl talking " hey Carl can you go and check on Beth for me" chase asked Carl nodded and got up and went to see Beth I then shut the door behind him chase looked at me confused I walked over and crashed my lips in to hers she didn't hesitate she kissed back I felt her smirk I then broke the kiss " what are you smirking about " I asked chase chuckled " I was just thinking " chase said I raised a eyebrow " about?" I asked " you and me and how Carl would take it " chase said I nodded and heard a knock on the door I jumped up and went to the door it was Lori " Carol said you were looking for me " Lori sad I nodded Lori turned around and went out side the smiled at chase and went to tell Lori I knew that she was pregnant and that I knew it wasn't my kid.