Chapter 20

Chases POV
I sigh an get out of the truck an bend down to hear slight pops I then feel the necklace I found it had a dove witch is what jade use to call me chase dove Dixon but jade called me dovey witch was her nickname for me I love an miss her with all the heart i hear a snap i look over to see rick he smiled i smiled back he then started to walk up to me i then hear another snap I look over to see Daryl both of them walking towards me I walked up to Rick just have him bite in to my neck I scream then Daryl comes over and bites my arm I then see pour Carl " CHASE!" Carl yelled but I couldn't do anything every thing went dark. I jolt awake with a scared Carl looking at me "Carl did I wake oh my god I'm sorry buddy I just had a bad dream that all" I said Carl nodded and sighed I looked out the window to see that it was still dark out I get up and unlock the door and walk to the RV and get on top and sit down and stare at the open space I grabbed my katana and placed it on my back and walked to the truck and start to work on it, As I finish with the truck I feel a arm go around my waist I was turned to see Rick I chuckled "hi officer" I said Rick chuckled "hi we're going to the prison soon so get all the stuff you need" Rick said I nodded I looked around to see no one looking I turned back to Rick and leaned in and kissed his soft but chapped lips he kissed back I pulled away and clapped Rick on the arm "go I'll see you in a little while" I said Rick nodded and smiled as he walked away from me I turn back around shut the hood of the truck and walk to the driver side I open it up and get in I start it up and take off with every on behind me heading to a new safe place.
2 months later
I hold Judith in my arms I feel bad that she won't have a mom but she will have me Rick Carl and the rest of the group I feel a slight tap I look to see Rick I smiled "hi" I said quietly he s Ike's "hi umm Daryl wanted you" Rick said I nodded and gave Rick Judith and walked out of cell block C to the yard to see Daryl with a women with brown hair and bright blue eyes my mouth feel hopes "Jade?!?!" I yelled she looked at me with a smiled I took off in to a run tackling Jade to the ground in a hug she laughed while I cried not from pain but of happiness "God I missed you" I said she laughed "I know" she said I got up and helped up Jade "come on I want you to met someone" I said she nodded I took her hand and walk to the cell block and walk in I see Rick at the table with Carl and Judith I walk up "Rick Carl met Jade my sister" I said they both look up Carl laughs Rick smiles "she looks just like you" Jade said pointing to Judith "she ain't mine" I whisper Jade looks at me wide eyed "but you gu-" Jade said but I cut her off "yes he is my boyfriend but his wife died giving birth to Judith so shut up" I said in her ear she nodded "umm Jade met Rick and Carl" I said she smiled "Jade Marie Dixon" she said and smiled "don't worry I might look like dovey but I'm not in to guys you could say" Jay said making me laugh "don't worry in taken" Rick said eyeing me I chuckle "that you are" I said "so how long have you guys been here" Jade asked "2 months this is home well come is where ever the group is" I said Rick nodded "and I wouldn't want it any other way o have my siblings a man I love and 2 kids I get to watch grow" I said looking at Rick and Jade smiling.