Chapter 18

Chase POV
I sigh as I'm still trying to fix this damn truck I then hear feet "chase " Carl asked I smiled slightly " what's up Carl " I said as I took out the rag I had in my back pocket " do you know anymore songs that you can sing for me " Carl asked " what you don't like oh the bells " I asked Carl blushed " it's just a really good song and I found a book well a journal that had some song lyrics in it " Carl said and pulled out a book I took it and opened it up I sighed I knew all the songs in it " I know all of these songs " I said Carl smiled " I will look threw it when I am finished with the truck " I said Carl nodded and left again I sighed and putted the book in the truck and then I went back to work on the truck I then felt a hand on my shoulder I then turned around to be met with those eyes only a walker has I didn't think I took my katana and kill it I then sighed and gave up on the truck and went over to the group I strapped the katana to my back and I looked at Carl he seemed scared he ran to me and hugged my waist " Carl what's wrong " I asked Carl sniffed " dad an Daryl found a prison" Carl said I smiled and nodded " ok buddy I found some food in a car guys " I said every ones eyes light up " let me go and get it " I said but Carl didn't let go " can I come chase " Carl asked I looked at Lori who had a glare like all ways I sighed and nodded and we walked hand in hand to the car I found i look in and it's still all there it had a huge box of canned foods I opened the door and grabbed the box but I then heard yelling I grabbed a bag and dumped the food in and then grabbed Carl's hand and the bag and I slung the bag over my shoulder and I took my katana and Carl's hand and we walked to the group I seen a lone walker that's wired cause it had no scratch or bite I sliced its head I felt Carl let go of my hand and hug my waist " chase!!??" Daryl and Rick yelled in unison "over here!!!" I yelled back they both came running I stood over the walker witch had no bite mark or scratch " Rick take Carl back to the group" I said Carl didn't let go " Carl you have to go back " I said " no chase I'm not leaving with out you " Carl said I sighed "ok buddy " I said I took off the bag and hand it to Daryl " found it in a Car huge box but it was to big to Carry so I ditched the box and found the bag and we were walking back when I seen this " I said Rick nodded so did Daryl Rick sighed and kissed my cheek and I kissed his and Daryl's cheek I then looked at Carl who looked like he could fall asleep any second now I sighed and picked him up bridle style and walked back to came I then walked to the truck I was working on and placed him in the back seat and covered him up with a blanket I found and shut the door and went to fine daryl or Rick but I found Glen instead "where is Rick?" I asked Glen pointed to a car he was talking to Daryl I nodded in thanks and walked over to them " hey guys " I said as I walked up Daryl nodded I gave him a look that said ' go away ' Daryl soon cout on and left I looked at Rick I then looked around and seen every one must of fell asleep so I kissed Rick he kissed back it then started to heat up I had my hand in his hair I then hear a whistle I break the kiss to see Glen I flip him off he then walks off I then pecked Rick on the cheek and went to the truck I opened the door to revel a still sleeping Carl I sighed and took of my katana and climbed in and sat with Carl's head on my lap and my head agents the window I soon drifted off but locked the doors first I soon fell asleep thinking about Rick and the kiss.